Humor

BouncyBalls

Is there anyone left on this forum that has a sense of this? So many uptight no fun personalities here anymore. Seems that all the fun people have left and rarely come by to visit.

Bah Humbug  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm still here and I'm freaking funny as hell ! Oh ya I can take joke to !! I do know what you meen , relax people it's not life or death .

Opps don't think I'm that funny that I can do it twice :) sorry double post .

Is there anyone left on this forum that has a sense of this? So many uptight no fun personalities here anymore. Seems that all the fun people have left and rarely come by to visit.

Some have come back. Bahahaha

I've got a sense of humor and I'll share what some might consider a funny story.

When I was 19 I still had my first small vending business, three or four accounts a lot of people here would give their eye teeth for. I was doing maybe $400 a week in sales (this was in the middle 70's). I could count the collections at home by hand but depositing at the bank of course required having them run the money through their rotary coin counter. The bank teller dumped my bag of money into the machine after clearing the totals and started it running.

I didn't notice immediately - not until it was too late - but there was no little stool to support the coin bags hanging off the front of the machine. As the money counted the bags got heavier of course. I only noticed when I saw the back of the machine slowly start to rise from the counter, and in just a few seconds the whole big counting machine did a front flip and crashed onto the floor. I don't know how they managed to determine if they got my money counted exactly after they got it back up on the counter but that teller was one very perturbed young lady.

I don't know if banks are still counting change for free - I doubt it - but they didn't charge back then.

Here's another short funny story. I lived near Burlington Vermont for some time, which is a very liberal / progressive town. There was an article in the newspaper about a local fellow who bought a few used cigarette machines and was going to use them around town to vend... poems.

My reaction was that I hoped he'd vend match books with the poems so they could toast 'em.

• 4 months later...

Archived