Locator for Combo Snack/Drink Machines

vendgirl

I'm not a locator but I can provide you with a location for all of the combos , this location will see lots of traffic 7 days a week , they are not asking for any commission. The name of the business is "County Dump" ask to speak to Bob he'll direct you to where to put them. On a serious note if you own combos and your just starting out then sell them snd buy full size equipment you'll be happier in the long run. Take it from someone who knows.

I'm not a locator but I can provide you with a location for all of the combos , this location will see lots of traffic 7 days a week , they are not asking for any commission. The name of the business is "County Dump" ask to speak to Bob he'll direct you to where to put them. On a serious note if you own combos and your just starting out then sell them snd buy full size equipment you'll be happier in the long run. Take it from someone who knows.

Sorry didn't all send I meant to add...

Do you think it would be better to have three combo machines are three differnt locations or three drink machines at three locations or two locations with one drink and one snack machine?

Thank you!

Does anyone know a good locator for combo snack/drink machines? I am looking to have about 3 machines located in southeastern Wisconsin.

Do it yourself, also i second cahsmans notion unless they are good ones by ap national crane usi or ams

even so do try to sell them off and buy good used soda machines by dixie narco vendo or royal

Thank you for the info!

Are there any combo machines that you have found that are "full-sized" as in they have as many drinks and snacks as two full size machines would have?  Do you think it would be best to put drink machines at a couple locations or one drink and one snack machine at one or two locations?  I am just starting out and am a little unsure what machines I should purchase.  I am not too good at fixing things so I want a newer machine.  Thanks for the help!

The largest combo machines available are no larger than a single full size snack machine, with 5 wide snack and 10 wide candy shelves.  Those will still have two shelves for drinks but because they are using spirals for them the drink shelves don't hold very much.  Basically you get a small snack and small soda machine in a single full size cabinet.  That is why the combo machines can't make much money between services and why they are best as satellite machines in a facility with a much larger main breakroom.  There are some slave machines from USI that allow you to have a can/bottle 6 select soda machine slaved to a snack machine which can be anywhere from 12 to 40 selections. 

The best way for you to start in vending has been mentioned here over and over and that is with can-only machines.  They allow you to sell the easiest-to-get product for a fair profit and are generally the most reliable machines you can operate.  Once you get used to the logistics of running some can machines then you can think about adding snacks.  Snacks aren't advisable unless you can operate 5 or more of them which will allow you to reduce your stale products by spreading your inventory across more machines.

Trying to avoid repairs to machines by spending a ton of money on new or newer machines is foolish and unlikely.  Get yourself some good used DN, Vendo or Royal can machines and then be prepared for some repairs.  This is a business that takes money to make money and there are overhead costs that are unavoidable.  If you want to decrease the likelihood of having lots of repairs you can buy your used machines from someone that refurbishes them so that anything wrong with the machine is repaired before you get it.  However, repairs are inevitable and if you don't want to spend money after you buy equipment then you will be getting into the wrong business.  There is no get-rich-quick in vending as there is only hard work to do.

Thank you.  I am definitely going to look into drink only machines rather than the combo machines I originally was aiming towards.  I heard blue collar locations are the best.  I was originally going to look for office buildings, but now I don't think I will do that. 

Does anyone know a good locator for combo snack/drink machines? I am looking to have about 3 machines located in southeastern Wisconsin.

Even if you manage to locate those three combo machines all you'll be getting is a world of hurt.  Combo machines, by their nature, will not hold enough product to achieve any meaningful profit per service cycle.  If you do this, there is only one guarantee, you will regret it.  Combo machines have only one use, as icing on the cake in a large account.   Anything else will not be worth fooling with.

• 1 month later...

If you have already purchased those combo machines, let me know.  I will help get them out but don't buy more.  Give me a call 888-802-1410..try to buy full size but wait until you get a location before you buy any machines unless it is the bargain of the century. 

Combo's work in office accounts with 40 to 60 staff...on site daily.  

Archived