Northwestern vending machine corp?

Rick Falcon

Does anyone know what's the story with North Western, I placed an order 2 weeks ago and never received it, now no one is there to answer the phone.Rumors has it that they were going out of business. Just wondering if anyone knows anything.

That's what happens when people buy cheap Chinese knock-offs. The American companies go bankrupt due to decreasing sales. Once the American companies go under, the Chinese can jack up their prices due to no competition. And what's the deal with Oak? Their website looks like it was put together by a 5th grader. An AOL e-mail address??? Not professional looking.

Does anyone know what's the story with North Western, I placed an order 2 weeks ago and never received it, now no one is there to answer the phone.Rumors has it that they were going out of business. Just wondering if anyone knows anything.

They won't just close up. The company is worth way too much. I would not be surprised if they get sold like global gumball did.

What is Crane?

A company that makes a myriad of things and full line vending machines

They are well known for buying vending mfgs and f ing them up with poor service destroying parts stocks and the like

The company who bought global gum ball is a member here. I'm sure they will make an announcement at some point. That have some good plans in the works

I really like their Wizards and Wiz-Kid machines.

You got it right gum head, the same dummies stabbing their own countrymen in the back are the ones whining where's the jobs where's the jobs. I live in a nation of idiots

I get on that high horse preaching some times musser. Then reality bites me and i realize everything i sell comes from china! dohhhh! :huh:

thats is of course talking about products in machines like plush and novelties and bulk stuff.. i think tattoos are only thing from here

I get on that high horse preaching some times musser. Then reality bites me and i realize everything i sell comes from china! dohhhh! :huh:

thats is of course talking about products in machines like plush and novelties and bulk stuff.. i think tattoos are only thing from here

Dubble Bubble gumballs made in the USA.

Tootsie Roll Industries, the parent company, is a Chicago, USA company, too.

Archived