Where to buy stickers?

RikaKazak

So I got a location that wants me to put in a flat vending machine.  I already have the machine, it's a 3 column machine (I found super cheap used off craigslist).  It came with 3 types of stickers, but the stickers aren't appropriate for the location.  So I need to buy some stickers.

Question:  Where do you guys buy your flat items?  (curious if there was a secret like using quill for runts)  Do all flat stickers/tattoos work in all machines, or do I need to buy certain sizes?  Basically I know nothing about flat vending and just need a little help ;)

Thanks so much in advance, appreciate it :D

Flat is universal.

And I also recommend Flatline for product.

Great service and good products at a very fair price.

A&A is ok for flat too. Product/pricing/service is fine.

But A&A's cardboard folders got thinner in the last couple years.

Seems now I experience more misvends from A&A flat than I do with flat from other suppliers.

Flat is universal.

And I also recommend Flatline for product.

Great service and good products at a very fair price.

A&A is ok for flat too. Product/pricing/service is fine.

But A&A's cardboard folders got thinner in the last couple years.

Seems now I experience more misvends from A&A flat than I do with flat from other suppliers.

Not sure how fair the pricing structure is seeing as they have the highest minimums in the industry to achieve the best discount. The discount you get can be had at most other suppliers by just asking. Their sale stuff is ok. But VSI has some great stuff going on right now.

Flatline prices are usually lower than others prices with discount. Don't be fooled by price breaks. After the dust settles (shipping incl) Flatline is almost always cheaper.

You may be buying the 20 case min. Honestly FL does not have enough good product for me to buy 20 cs. If they did then I would.

Other companies see the value in long term customers. I have been buying from AA for 20 years and have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars. Some times I have a big order some times not. But they do not charge me more when it's a smaller order. The way FL explained it to me is you have to maintain volume each order to maintaine the discount.

Flatline prices are usually lower than others prices with discount. Don't be fooled by price breaks. After the dust settles (shipping incl) Flatline is almost always cheaper.

I agree 100%. Flatline is the best!

Flatline has been far and away the best selling sticker line for me five years running. The only thing I get from A&A is NFL or a cartoon License once in awhile. But Flatline has been outselling everything comparable for a very long time. The delivered price has been the lowest in the industry. I am not saying you cant buy junk some where cheaper but for good product Flatline beats them all by a wide margin. 

I use VSI, Flatline and AA when they have something good on sale however I don't get the price break from any of these companies because I don't buy large quantities. I don't run that many sticker machines and I really don't do well with flats. Just keep in mind that for the most part tattoos out sell stickers and when something hot comes out don't go crazy ordering when flats die out they die hard, also never fill up your machines all the way remember the product is never exposed to the customer.

Flat line all day! I use to order from vsi As well. Vsi, use to do a point system that have you discounts. Wish they still did that. Can't go wrong with FL though fast shipping, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing.

Flat line all day! I use to order from vsi As well. Vsi, use to do a point system that have you discounts. Wish they still did that. Can't go wrong with FL though fast shipping, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing.

They still have pricing levels not bassed on the current order but bassed on overall volume incl past orders. That makes it nice when you may not need a lot. I can't remember ever being stuck with VSI products.

Archived