Used Soda Machines

vending

Hello, I am a bulk candy vendor, but I have a client wanting a soda machine. Can anyone give me brand names for good quality used soda machines? I would consider snack/soda also if price is reasonable. Looking to pay about $1000. Is that a reasonable expectation? There are about 50-60 employees it would service. Thank you in advance. Vending in Atlanta  

Hello, I am a bulk candy vendor, but I have a client wanting a soda machine. Can anyone give me brand names for good quality used soda machines? I would consider snack/soda also if price is reasonable. Looking to pay about $1000. Is that a reasonable expectation? There are about 50-60 employees it would service. Thank you in advance. Vending in Atlanta  

I prefer the Royal machines as they require no special shimming to vend larger or bottled items and come equipped with a drop sensor.  You should be able to find one in your price range.  That machine should do at least $300 a month with that many people there - you may never want to do bulk vending again  ;D  ;D  ;D

Find an older single price can-only machine. They can be found for $300 to $700. Snacks give you too many variables so you should post any ads you find so we can evaluate them.

That is all great information. Yes, my fist venture into Soda vending, $300 or even $200 a month is great! I will post the ads here so I can get everyone's feedback. Thanks, everyone is just great and so helpful. Don't know what I would do without it!

What do you think of this Machine and the price of - $995?

Thanks, Vending in Atlanta 

00q0q_7y9zSn2XD9r_600x450.jpg

Used Soda Vending Machines starting at: $995

Every Used Drink Vending Machine Includes:
A 90 day parts warranty.
Free Lifetime Technical Support As Long As You Own Your Vending Machine.
Free Training On Your Purchased Vending Machine At Our Warehouse Location.
Factory Rebuilt Coin & Dollar Bill Acceptor
Lock Set With Two Keys
Price Labels & Drink Selection Labels
Delivery Or Shipping Is Available

Purchase your first or next vending machine with confidence from Southern Equipment Sales. Supplying the metro Atlanta area and Georgia with quality new and used vending machines for over 23 years from the same location.

Visit our website for more info: www.southernequipmentsales.com

At that price I wouldn't get the machine on the right due the the number of flavors. They are both Vendo machines but the one on the left is probably a V511 that can handle bottles and cans. The one on the right only has 8 selections so I can't tell what model it is.

What do you think of this Machine and the price of - $995?

Thanks, Vending in Atlanta

00q0q_7y9zSn2XD9r_600x450.jpg

Used Soda Vending Machines starting at: $995

Every Used Drink Vending Machine Includes:

A 90 day parts warranty.

Free Lifetime Technical Support As Long As You Own Your Vending Machine.

Free Training On Your Purchased Vending Machine At Our Warehouse Location.

Factory Rebuilt Coin & Dollar Bill Acceptor

Lock Set With Two Keys

Price Labels & Drink Selection Labels

Delivery Or Shipping Is Available

Purchase your first or next vending machine with confidence from Southern Equipment Sales. Supplying the metro Atlanta area and Georgia with quality new and used vending machines for over 23 years from the same location.

Visit our website for more info: www.southernequipmentsales.com

I like this one better http://southernequipmentsales.com/used-soda-vending-machines/26-royal-650-or-768

Thanks for the critique. It is very much appreciated. I have a budget of $1000. The Royal for $1395 is a bit out of my range, but I will look for the features you all mentioned and see if I can find one a little cheaper. I will post it if I find something else to see what you all think. Thank you all again for being so open and willing to help. Vending in Atlanta

Thanks for the critique. It is very much appreciated. I have a budget of $1000. The Royal for $1395 is a bit out of my range, but I will look for the features you all mentioned and see if I can find one a little cheaper. I will post it if I find something else to see what you all think. Thank you all again for being so open and willing to help. Vending in Atlanta

Please note, that Royal 768 holds that many 12 oz cans which is about 250 more than the cheaper ones - almost like getting two machines

• 3 weeks later...

Take a look at A and M vending equipment sales. They are a local company in the Atlanta area they have a large selection of drink machines and they good about working with you on 30 60 and 90 day notes if you are short of cash.  

A&M has an excellent reputation so you can buy with confidence.

What pricing are you all vending 12 oz. can drinks for? This is a warehouse break room that has 40 employees and we have our bulk 8 head U-Turn there already. We get on average from the U-Turn $85-$90 per month from the location. I want to be fair and not overcharge for the drinks.  Thanks for your input.

What pricing are you all vending 12 oz. can drinks for? This is a warehouse break room that has 40 employees and we have our bulk 8 head U-Turn there already. We get on average from the U-Turn $85-$90 per month from the location. I want to be fair and not overcharge for the drinks.  Thanks for your input.

Seventy-five cents to dollar.

cajun

75 cents is the norm unless there's a commission and then you go to a buck - avoid the odd numbers, ie; 80 cents and 85 cents as this can deplete the coins in your coin mech quickly.

Now for the tricky part. Given that this account will probably do 20 to 40 sodas a day, what do you want your service schedule to be?  If it's doing 40 a day, you'll need to hit it twice a month even with a bigger machine, which is not a bad problem to have  ;D .  At 20 a day, you might get by with once a month if you buy a machine with at least 650 capacity.  Remember that your most popular item, probably Coke, will dictate your service cycle so the Merlins are good because they use the "Space to Sales" system where multiple columns can be assigned to one product, meaning that theoretically you could have it set up to hold 150+ Cokes and about 50 of everything else which helps to extend your service cycle.  This will make more sense after you run it for a couple of months. For a warehouse account, I would buy the biggest machine I could get my hands on.

Oh, this is info I had not thought about. What is a Merlin? Coke is dominant is this market, so probably would need to use multiple columns for it.  Is there anything else that I need to consider before purchasing the soda machine? Thanks so much for the input, I have not idea about this side of the business and all your input is pertinent and useful. 

Oh, this is info I had not thought about. What is a Merlin? Coke is dominant is this market, so probably would need to use multiple columns for it.  Is there anything else that I need to consider before purchasing the soda machine? Thanks so much for the input, I have not idea about this side of the business and all your input is pertinent and useful. 

The Merlin is that Royal machine that both Southern and A&M have advertised - the one Southern has is larger (768 versus 650) but both have "Space to Sales" as well as a drop sensor.

Make sure if you buy a bigger machine that you can get it through the door if there is one.  Measure the width, depth and height.  

Archived