Beaver Double setup shipped free!

caserri

Beaver is offering a double head setup for sale in the classifieds with the proceeds to benefit TVF. The setup will be shipped to the buyer for free. Head over to the classified section for details.

Only one free shipping offer available so if you want it, get it while it lasts.

Thank you Beaver Vending Corp!  I think it's wonderful that you came through with this.  

If I didn't have over 100 Southerns on deck and ready for placement I'd be all over this.  

Any company going out of their way to offer support is well deserved for a Thank YOU! I think it's fantastic! Well done! 

I have to say, I ordered parts for a 2" that I have and it was a great experience! 

Also, Just so everyone knows, I didn't set the price on this. Beaver placed the ad and set the price. I was told that it was the regular retail price.

Southern besver double set up with stand and new gen was 165 all last month.

Just to clear up any confusion, the stand that is included in the donation setup is not the one that was on sale last month. This setup includes the BS215 stand, which is priced at $74.25. The Southern Beaver machines are priced at $73.75 now that our sale is over, making the total price $221.75. For simplicity's sake, it was listed at $220. 

• 2 weeks later...

Who ended up buying it

No one yet. I guess I will lower the price each week until someone buys it.

Buy it now? or wait for another price drop and risk someone taking it from you. This could be fun!

No one yet. I guess I will lower the price each week until someone buys it.

Buy it now? or wait for another price drop and risk someone taking it from you. This could be fun!

When is the first price drop?

Where do you go to donate for this one?  All I see is the section with the months to donate.  

When is the first price drop?

Where do you go to donate for this one? All I see is the section with the months to donate.

Great questions.

1) I think part of the fun (for me) is not announcing when the drops will occur.

2) Just make a donation in the amount of the machine to the board email, support@vendiscuss.net. Note what it's for on the payment. If 2 or more payments are made, I will go by the timestamp on the payments to determine who gets it and will immediately refund the others.

Archived