A&A wins supplier of the week

mainor5251

We all have our own complaints about A&A from time to time but I would have to say their on the ball when it comes to product availability, shipping and communication. Ordered stuff from 5 different suppliers Friday and A&A was one of the smoothest transactions and the first order to show up. Cardinal please send an employee or 2 to A&A for a week with note pads. And Brand please learn that product availability makes sales possible, don't understand why with so few products offered they can't keep enough to fill orders. VSI gets an honorable mention because of ability of online ordering from their website.

That's funny.. my sales guy at aa is a great guy. But shipments always get screwed up with ups freight.. it's not his fault though.. a few weeks ago ups didn't show up at aa for pickups etc.. my product was delayed.

In cardinals defense, I can call cardinal at 2pm and get my stuff ups ground or ward trucking next day. I think my problem with aa is that ups freight is incompetent in my area.

I called on a Friday to place an order and was told I would get a call back to confirm what items were in stock. Got a call back Monday to let me know half the order was out of stock. That's crazy, cardinal doesn't have any way to track product. I will have to say the lady I spoke with at least had better customer service skills then the guy I use to get who acted like I was wasting his time with my small orders.

If you didn't place orders at the show last week then it will be hit and miss for next few weeks. The suppliers probably do a typical months worth of sales during show week. And it is made worse by all the new product that's introduced at the shows.

You're trying to pick corn after the cloud of locusts just hit the field the week before...

Thank you for the compliments everyone. Sometimes we do get it right. if any of you are in the area, I'd like to show the warehouse operation. You would be amazed at how small our workforce is here, especially for what they can accomplish.

BorderJerry,

I have to use that line.

TNT. order and paid for months back,  requested to be shipped was told wood be done, week later no product, called to see about, something wrong with UPS system, was told. but was to be shipped fed-x , then FED X   HAS THE SAME PROBLEM, i may have been born late, but not last nite, request them to take it to FED X,  Can not do.    this looks to have a bad ending 

Sorry JJ54! As you were told Vickie...While we were at the show, the computers all went down at the office and they couldn't get UPS or Fed Ex to work for a while. We had IT people here all week fixing it.

And to make things more interesting we got our containers in backwards! (the one we were expecting first STILL hasn't arrived)

The west coast port problems have only further delayed shipping items that you were waiting on.

In terms of what you paid for in advance....we offer to warehouse items for customers so that it is available when other items arrive and we can ship together. In your case, however, we didn't get the correct container in first...some things are just out of our control!

Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Archived