I keep seeing most vendors are turning away from snack vending...

i only see the big companies working the snack vending lines and they do a poor job if that at maintaining the machines.

Our company does do snack vending but we are so small in the industry we just cant keep up anymore and wanna hear from fellow vendors what you all think.... Is Snack Vending A Dying Trade?

I keep seeing most vendors are turning away from snack vending...

i only see the big companies working the snack vending lines and they do a poor job if that at maintaining the machines.

Our company does do snack vending but we are so small in the industry we just cant keep up anymore and wanna hear from fellow vendors what you all think.... Is Snack Vending A Dying Trade?

for good soda accounts you need snacks keep the competition out, for 100 month locations with can pop machines... forget it.

not with me. I make lots if cash snack vending. If you have a pop machine somewhere you might as well put a snack machine there and double your money.

not true, the snacks are way more of hassle, more inventory to juggle, shorter dates, etc.

for good soda accounts you need snacks keep the competition out, for 100 month locations with can pop machines... forget it.

not true, the snacks are way more of hassle, more inventory to juggle, shorter dates, etc.

I have about 40-50 snack machines and do quite well. Ya they do slow you down a bit but are well worth it. I think half my accounts would boot me out if I didn't have snack and coffee machines.

While it's possible to be a soda-only vendor, you'll be turning down too many locations if you refuse to do snacks. Just make sure you're targeting quality stops that can support a snack and then use only reliable equipment and maintain it properky.

I have about 40-50 snack machines and do quite well. Ya they do slow you down a bit but are well worth it. I think half my accounts would boot me out if I didn't have snack and coffee machines.

I was reffering to the might as well part... not worth doing snacks in a low performing account

I bought a route that had 26 locations that was predominately a soda route. I think four locations had snack machines. I added about 15 snack machines and the route is booming now. It does take a lot longer to complete though. I used to knock out about 12 stops in 6 hours-can't do that anymore. My feeling has always been if your going to service it and pull out $100 why not put a snack and pull $150.

Archived