Suppliers processing orders in a timely manner

TWvend

I was also told this today and that my order i placed last week has NOT shipped because they were out of one of the items I ordered but failed to tell me about it and failed to tell me it didnt ship even tho i clearly stated i needed it ASAP multiple times to chris, i tried to email chris miller as i didnt receive anything after a week since ordering and got a auto reply that he was out for another week!!! I will no longer be doing business with Chris EVER and have moved onto Ann, so hopefully it works since ive herd good things on her, however so far she has not proved herself in todays interactions so far. I wish there was someone else I could order machine parts from!

Talked to my rep Friday and things are close to being business as usual. When a company upgrades computers it's not always smooth but they spend the money for upgrades for future improvement. Luckily we have other suppliers to fill the gap when another is working out bugs. I'm one of the most demanding operaters out there and on this one I feel like you guys were unreasonable. Only time I dont get same day shipping on in stock items is if I call past noon or so. They process so much that there has to be a cut off time. I also get email tracking at about 4 pm and and email invoice next day.

A and a is a joke. Quit ordering from them almost 10 yrs ago. I admit it would be nice ordering from one company. A one stop shop. They lost a customer for life, and my company is not going anywhere anytime soon. Guys I order bulk from are flat line, vsi, and cardinal. They appreciate your business, and the bs doesn't exist. I get Flatline stuff in 2 days. We are the buyers here guys. Don't settle for trash service.

I just don't have good luck with small suppliers in general. But I will say that I have been working with SSM more lately (Tracy) is very good. I put a pallet order together for TNT in December using the online guide provided by them. Got an email saying that their pricing was wrong and that they were working on the site. I checked for several months and the wrong pricing was not fixed. And there was not a big difference but they would not honor. That's very frustrating to say the least.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Chris. Although my shipping fees end up being unreasonable (import fees not actual shipping) I've never had an order take more than a week to arrive from out of country. 

I get free samples and personal emails all the time from Chris. 

I just don't have good luck with small suppliers in general. But I will say that I have been working with SSM more lately (Tracy) is very good. I put a pallet order together for TNT in December using the online guide provided by them. Got an email saying that their pricing was wrong and that they were working on the site. I checked for several months and the wrong pricing was not fixed. And there was not a big difference but they would not honor. That's very frustrating to say the least.

I've been dealing wither her a little bit.  No complaints here.  Shipping is reasonable and pricing is better than others.

Well, Friday I finally spoke to my sales rep and she stated there was no record of my order. REALLY :huh:? So, I reordered . It was late in the day Friday. Today , Monday has come and gone and still no order confirmation or tracking. Considering the "lost" order, you would think this second order would have received special treatment and processed quickly today.      I haven't mentioned the 5 machine rack order I placed almost 4 weeks ago, and was informed it will be at least another 2 weeks. I am at the point of giving up on this company.

Well, Friday I finally spoke to my sales rep and she stated there was no record of my order. REALLY :huh:? So, I reordered . It was late in the day Friday. Today , Monday has come and gone and still no order confirmation or tracking. Considering the "lost" order, you would think this second order would have received special treatment and processed quickly today.      I haven't mentioned the 5 machine rack order I placed almost 4 weeks ago, and was informed it will be at least another 2 weeks. I am at the point of giving up on this company.

Oak has panel heads for 36.00 with new powder coat and 2" for 68. They even have used chrome racks if you want to clean them up. If not, the have L stands ready too. So less than 300 for all of it to your door probably. They are 1 week to your door most times.

People are not perfect, therefore, we will always make mistakes.  Organizations are just groups of people and are prone to make mistakes... 

there are 2 things I care about with regard to people/companies making mistakes:

1.  Do they make mistakes a habit?

2.  How did they respond to the mistakes?

I have found that most people/companies that make mistakes a habit respond to those mistakes with excuses and deflection!  It is never their fault, and there is always a reason.   

A few crafty people will say " I"m sorry, BUT... "  That's BS  any explanation is an excuse!!! 

Great people/companies say "I'm sorry, I should have...  what can I do to make it up to you...  and I will not let something like this happen again"  

I placed a order with AA Joe Mcormic Friday (15th) because my sales rep was out of office. I told him I had to have it the following week. He said if he couldn't get it shipped same day (Friday ) he would call me right back. Well he didn't call back and it will not be here until 26th. Eleven days from the day I called until the day I recieve. That is unacceptable and I will be finding a different supplier atleast until they get things straightened up.

A few crafty people will say " I"m sorry, BUT... " That's BS any explanation is an excuse!!!

Great people/companies say "I'm sorry, I should have... what can I do to make it up to you... and I will not let something like this happen again"

This is so true in life, if you listen to the words people say, you can hear their heart. Im sorry BUT..just means im not sorry and tuff luck. EXCELLET POST AND OBSERVATION HOMINYHOTDOG!

Oak has panel heads for 36.00 with new powder coat and 2" for 68. They even have used chrome racks if you want to clean them up. If not, the have L stands ready too. So less than 300 for all of it to your door probably. They are 1 week to your door most times.

Do they have the panel heads ready to roll or is there a wait. I'm needing some quick

Archived