Newbie in West Virginia needing help

BaneTrain

Hello everyone, 

I am new to TVF and to the vending world. I have read a lot of posts on here and I must say you all are an encyclopedia of vending knowledge and I have been trying to absorb the information ha ha. I purchased 4 Northwestern Super 60's on two stands for a good deal but I have been having trouble placing them. I haven't been out too much but some of the responses I have gotten are "My employees will use it and they're already fat enough" to "Yes, we want it" then give me the decision makers number and they never return my calls. They also take my information and say I'll have so and so call you....still waiting on those calls haha. All the really good locations in this area seem to already be taken and I don't want to step on someone's toes. Can anyone offer me some good advice? I don't want to use a locator but I might have to or post a craigslist ad for someone who can get out more than me and might be more experienced. Also, is there anyone in WV who could show me the ropes or might have an established route for sale? Thanks for all your help everyone. 

Archived