• 3 months later...

anyone have any other sources for price labels, azretail has the 3 for $1.00 stickers but no .50 ones and don't want to use my bulk machine .50 stickers since they don't match.  hoping to find both stickers matching size and color.  can't get sheridan to return calls so they are out.

their shipping quotes are ridiculous they want almost $17 to ship regular ups 1-5 days, for 1 roll

You can look at Vista print. You can design your own and upload too. That's what I do.

Google Vista print codes for cheaper costs.

If I remember right, Frank can also make them.

Frank is the man when it comes to anything more "advanced" that I can't print myself at home. Sticker sheets are easy enough to get at most office stores for my day-to-day needs, but that really comes down to how much wear and tear you're looking at for your particular setup.

Vistaprint would be my #2 option in the off-chance Frank couldn't do it, but I'd be surprised if he couldn't muster up the labels you need.

Having a little trouble with the keyboard amc? [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

yea lol fell a couple of weeks ago and suffered compound fractures in hand soi hard to type - normally i go back and edit but didnt that time 

Must be drunk as hell

wish i was lol - wouldve eased the pain :)

• 4 months later...

The best method I've ever used when it comes to price labels is to design them yourself. It's less expensive this way (if you have an inkjet printer) and most importantly, it's much more effective. 

When I'm creating price labels, I always use multiple price points such as 25¢ each or 5 for $1.00 and I do that because it drives revenue. When you can custom design these yourself, you can also put power words on your labels and say things like "ONLY 25¢ EACH OR 5 FOR $1.00" this is very effective market psychology and it works much better than simply having a sticker that says 25¢ on it.

If you have a printer, you can buy pricing labels at Walmart that you custom design for yourself and here's an example..... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Avery-White-Shipping-Labels-for-Inkjet-Printers-2-x-4-Pack-of-250/10353081 

If you don't have a printer or don't want to print these yourself, you can have this company do it and ship them to you..... http://www.uprinting.com/

Archived