Full size Location jobs needed for test run!

rodney69

Ok, we are testing the waters with locating full size equipment again. This will be a trial run! We are taking Rack bulk jobs as well.

We are only taking on about 12 machines worth of work or so to test the waters. If it goes well, we will continue to do it on a regular basis.

If you want to try us out, let me know and we'll take any area. Obviously, if your in a tougher area it will take longer!

You are looking at a pretty good time line right now.

How are my two redo locations coming along! It's been over 3 weeks now seems like you should finish that before you take on more work!

You are correct, it has been. Like I have mentioned, it would help if you gave us more zips. Your area is tough and I have had someone on your account almost every day going back over the small area you have provided just to keep my word. Tomorrow I and Monday I will have 3 people on your account hoping that someone gets it. If not I'll refund your money.

I've been paying my staff to make calls in your area by the hour.

I have other areas of business and they won't affect yours I assure you.

Rodney what employee size is included in the locations?

Our goal is higher end locations. No less than 50, but preferably more than 100.

Everyone gets to verify the location before payment. Just had to be a reasonable amount of time.

90 days today and you have still not got back to me with even one location..........

I wasn't worried because I know you mostly do Bulk locating but now that you are advertising this I had to bring this up!

I also sent you an email that we weren't able to. 

As I also stated in a different thread, we aren't going to handle full size. The person I thought would be able to do it didn't follow through.

So you are not going to do full size equipment. let me know. There are several vendors needing some help. i can send them your way.

Unfortunately, no we are not. They didn't follow through.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the racks still viable. We're still working on that.

I think we will duo things a little differently on those than standard bulk though. I'm thinking about having customers take actual photos of their equipment they want located.

But yes, currently we are still locating racks!

Archived