Best 2" Product

packs179

I was reading the other threads on the forum about best 2" product but there aren't any from recently. I have two heads that I need to fill and I was thinking of using the Mustache Mix from A&A for one of the heads but I can't decide on the other. I wanted to do laser rings from Cardinal but I think shipping from 2 different companies is going to cost too much. What are your guys' best selling 2" product?

Thanks for all the responses! I am definitely going to put the pool balls in one of my 2" heads. Also I was going to put bouncy balls in a 1" head but are the pool balls enough like bouncy balls that they are too similar?

Thanks for all the responses! I am definitely going to put the pool balls in one of my 2" heads. Also I was going to put bouncy balls in a 1" head but are the pool balls enough like bouncy balls that they are too similar?

No, run 1"  BB's too.

Anything Yo-Yo related, A&A and Allstar have some good ones for sure, though I'm sure Cardinal has some nice ones too. Birthstone stuff is in now, and every suppliers got something for it it seems- I've been running Flatline's Birthstone necklaces, but I've run the bears in the past too and they sold good. Flatlines' Bullseye #2 has been great so far. Mustaches are on the decline, and I've been phasing them out throughout, but otherwise just about everything is moving.

Archived