Buying route

terry

So I have been talking to this older gentlemen for few weeks now on purchasing his route. He has 24 double head machines vending 1 inch Capsules. 14 of them are on location ten in friends garage collecting dust. I have never met him in person it has been all emails and phone calls (I live in British Columbia he has moved to Toronto) I have talked him down to a price per machine of $250. We have setup a meeting tomorrow with me and his business partner to check out his extra stock, 14 machines on location and other ten machines in his garage. He gave me a few locations to go checkout his machines they are very eye catching. He says the 14 machines on location do about $450 every Six weeks to two months. Should I run or how can I prove I am buying those machines

Well we have to remember we're talking Canadian dollars here, as well as Canadian-skewed costs and expenses to operate a route, so a quick answer might be difficult. . . . unless some Canadians can give a quick perspective.

So I have been talking to this older gentlemen for few weeks now on purchasing his route. He has 24 double head machines vending 1 inch Capsules. 14 of them are on location ten in friends garage collecting dust. I have never met him in person it has been all emails and phone calls (I live in British Columbia he has moved to Toronto) I have talked him down to a price per machine of $250. We have setup a meeting tomorrow with me and his business partner to check out his extra stock, 14 machines on location and other ten machines in his garage. He gave me a few locations to go checkout his machines they are very eye catching. He says the 14 machines on location do about $450 every Six weeks to two months. Should I run or how can I prove I am buying those machines

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/12377-the-ultimate-bulk-vending-beginners-mega-thread/

Archived