Victor 6 head Machine

machmax777

I have the opportunity to buy a 6 head Victor rack for $200. 2 heads are setup for 2in caps, 4 heads for 1in caps. it needs 2 locks which I can get. 1 mech is broke which Ive had no luck finding a replacement but may be fixable (its on location at a very busy locations so i have not pulled mech out to inspect).  I know Victor has been out of business for a while now and parts are not easy to find to my knowledge. Anyone have any experience with these machines? know of a place to find parts? Is it worth it or is it run away now machine lol? Thanks for any help.

Who owns the machines? Are they owned by the restaurant?    They are a very good machine if you maintain them.   Our company has parts for Victor but you will have to post a picture of the rack to determine what it

needs.  They are several styles of the Victor,  the 77 and the 88. both have different coin mechs, chute doors  etc.  I would not invest any money unless you know what type of parts are needed for the machine.

Thanks for replying. I belive they are 77 heads but will confirm next time I'm at location. The owner of the restaurant owns the machine, and I'm about 3 weeks away from purchasing it due to an arrangement with the owner. Do you have a contact number or website for your company? I may be in contact about parts for this thing in the future.

A&A has the parts for victors as they bought out the name and all remaining stock many years ago. So there may still folks with old machines they can scavenge parts from and sell A&A is the source for NOS

You will want to find out what type of machines they are. If it's the old-school "Toy N Joy" style (an example pic included) then you'll want to avoid it. While the larger machine (Victor model 77) is an older/reliable standard, parts are getting harder to come by, and unless you've got family working for A&A Global, you won't be able to get upgraded coin mechs beyond 50 cents. In the short term that might not be an issue, but that really does limit your options with all the great $1 and 75 cent 2" out there. The smaller machines with the silver fronts are Victor Model 88's, and if you can find parts for them in any capacity I tip my hat to you. The only people who look for these are collectors, and as most of their mechs top out at 25 cents, you're pretty much stuck there- and hope the thing never ever breaks down. Usually the TNJ racks have a mix of price-points though, meaning you could have some dime, nickel, and penny gear on there, and there's no way you're going to be able to find anything you can sell at a profit for those in this day and age.

9dcd83845ea621fedfed21c8f976d674.png

If the rack looks like this one though, do not walk, run away. You have a better chance of inheriting the Louisiana Purchase than you do of finding parts for one of these.

48910f20fd2e86aa2b0133076c36c543.png

All in all, Victor was a great, solid brand, but there time came and went sadly, and as such their gear is no longer supported. If you do invest, know exactly what you are getting into, as flipping Victor gear is hard, at least in my experience. Good luck!

Both pictures are Toy n Joy including the small machines, yes the tall machine on the rack is a 77 but all the rest of them are Toy n Joy.  Still using Victor on our route, I was a Victor Distributor from the early 80's till they

sold to A & A.   I have 75 cent coin mechs plus many other parts.  If I can find some pictures of Victor 88 I will post them.  There is really not to much

that will go bad on the Victor, bulid very solid

• 2 weeks later...

A&A has the parts for victors as they bought out the name and all remaining stock many years ago. So there may still folks with old machines they can scavenge parts from and sell A&A is the source for NOS

They sold them all couple years back.

Archived