Northwestern Shipping times

packs179

I ordered a bunch of mechs and other parts from Northwestern 2 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped it. I called them yesterday to ask when they would ship it and the lady I spoke to told me she would call me back with that information and she never called back. Does northwestern usually take this long? Also is it worth buying all my machines from here on out from A&A or Oak because they will ship out stuff quicker?

All depends on what's important to you. I would stay on them to find out what's going on. On equipment, it will depend on what you want. They are the quickest to service and last, Oak does have a quick collect base for 11.00 extra and then it is just as quick to collect. The AA pn series I've HEARD isn't good on the quality, but the PO89 is. The first one is the quick collect.

Is it worth waiting? To me it would be, but everyone is different.

I love Northwestern equipment an it's the primary equipment on my routes, that being said I know when I order something from them. It ain't coming quickly. I know this and I'm mentally prepared for it. If they say 4 weeks, it's gonna be 8, if they say 8 it's gonna be 12 to 16 weeks, that's just the way it is with them. It's been that way for years and I don't see it changing. This is for large orders of over 100 machines plus parts, but it was the same thing the last time I ordered just $2500 worth of parts.

It's still worth it to me to run this equipment. The bigger your business grows the more you think in longer time frames, several service cycles, 6 months to years.

One of my favorite sayings is "Solve a problem ONCE." I know with Northwestern equipment I'm doing that.

Jeremiah and bravo are hundred percent correct! In my experience the northwestern machines are extremely well-made compared to the knockoff a&as . If that's the style of machine you want, then buy the real thing and not the nw knock off . Of course I'm not saying the other real machines are not good like beaver and Oak, because they are very good machines too. As far as what machine is best, its just personal preference and how you run your route.

The real nw globes are much better quality and look a lot better and clearer than a&a globes too

Now we have to pay for that quality, Northwestern globes just went from $8.50 to $13.25. They said it was a supplier price increase.

A & A globes are still $8.25.

I always get my globes from AA it's a no brainer

Keep supporting China and our kids and grandkids will have to speak the language someday. People need to put more thought into there purchases than just price.

Keep supporting China and our kids and grandkids will have to speak the language someday. People need to put more thought into there purchases than just price.

How could I support a company that doesn't deliver. I cancelled numerous orders from NW because they just took to long, it's nothing personal just a business decision I have to make at the end of the day we all buy imported products.

Archived