Full Size Locator Service

Poplady1

I recommended this company to a young lady just starting her route.  She says they were really good.  Be careful...but if this helps someone.  Blue Moose Vending Management is not related to this company.

Expand your route if your plan is to keep the locations or to sell.

My staff and I constantly call high foot traffic business and find people that are interested in vending machines. Then, we set up an appointment for a vendor to negotiate a deal with them and install some vending machines.

Price: $125 per locations { No Upfront Fees }

Types of Locations: Hotels, Large Apartment Complexes, Car Dealerships, Manufacturing 
Companies, Offices, Distribution Centers, Supply Stores with heavy foot traffic, Recycling Centers, Recreation Centers and etc...

How We Operate: We purchase premium business leads within your service area and consistently 
call them and get in touch with their managers or owners in order to set up an appointment. 

When Do You Pay: Payments are processed after you attend the appointment, and ONLY if you are 
in negotiations with the business.

Summer Promotion*: Whether you are new to the vending industry or not, we will assist you in 
finding vending machines available for purchase, assist you in closing each appointment, and any consulting in general. Historically, a 1-hour consulting session would cost $100. For the Summer Promotion, we are offering 6 free sessions. 

Please Call (8l8) 484-ll39 to speak with the program director.

As I said, I have one person that used them.  She continues to be happy.  It seems low risk since you only pay the appt fee if you visit and make a proposal...

This sounds connected to a scam a while back but also seems like it could be RJT.

I don't think that this is connected to RJT... but I am sure that he can confirm.

Isn't this number... (8l8) 495-5528 a Pasadena number? Could this be "Moondog's Vending Consultants" ;D  ;D  ;D  

• 3 weeks later...

I recommended this company to a young lady just starting her route.  She says they were really good.  Be careful...but if this helps someone.  Blue Moose Vending Management is not related to this company.

Expand your route if your plan is to keep the locations or to sell.

My staff and I constantly call high foot traffic business and find people that are interested in vending machines. Then, we set up an appointment for a vendor to negotiate a deal with them and install some vending machines.

Price: $125 per locations { No Upfront Fees }

Types of Locations: Hotels, Large Apartment Complexes, Car Dealerships, Manufacturing 

Companies, Offices, Distribution Centers, Supply Stores with heavy foot traffic, Recycling Centers, Recreation Centers and etc...

How We Operate: We purchase premium business leads within your service area and consistently 

call them and get in touch with their managers or owners in order to set up an appointment. 

When Do You Pay: Payments are processed after you attend the appointment, and ONLY if you are 

in negotiations with the business.

Summer Promotion*: Whether you are new to the vending industry or not, we will assist you in 

finding vending machines available for purchase, assist you in closing each appointment, and any consulting in general. Historically, a 1-hour consulting session would cost $100. For the Summer Promotion, we are offering 6 free sessions. 

Please Call (8l8) 484-ll39 to speak with the program director.

Hi if you don't mind answering , how do you determine foot traffic.

Type of business...automobile dealership...depends on the size.

Apartments-hard to determine

Offices-probably none

Industrial-none they are very strict on people on the floors

Retail-guesstomite

Entertainment-these are probably good

Archived