Kickstart "are they still around"

Poplady1

I bought 21 locations from Rob. all have been good. He emails or texts the same day I contact him. I've had a great experience and he's gotten me into all locally owned locations which have been the best for me.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm looking for locations -- can anybody help me with a good locator?

You might want to try THIS Rodney guy. I've heard nothing but good things about him, and I can vouch that he won't disappear on you like the rest have.

In the past I'd recommend Locators R Us, but I haven't heard back from them lately.

Hi Rodney -- it's me with the Tomy Gacha Machines in the Bay Area. Just looking around on the forum to see if anybody else can help...

Over the phone we haven't had much luck with the Tommy's. 

Hi Rodney -- it's me with the Tomy Gacha Machines in the Bay Area. Just looking around on the forum to see if anybody else can help...

I would fill one up, get it set good, clean and ready, take a good high quality photo and go to restaurants. Offer them a fare commission and show them the pics. If they speak spanish, just mention percentage and they'll either nod yes or say no. LOL! True though. You will get better spots like that than I will over the phone for those. 

That's all I do for my own racks and other equipment.

• 3 months later...

Over the phone we haven't had much luck with the Tommy's.

I would fill one up, get it set good, clean and ready, take a good high quality photo and go to restaurants. Offer them a fare commission and show them the pics. If they speak spanish, just mention percentage and they'll either nod yes or say no. LOL! True though. You will get better spots like that than I will over the phone for those.

That's all I do for my own racks and other equipment.

Will that sales tactics work for a 4 way rack also?

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Archived