Anyone know any good locators?

Thanks to everyone for the input. Point well taken but would like to point out, as a 1 man operation, paying a locating service speeds up the locating. Essentially giving us more man power than 1 person for locating. Plus they have a lot more experience than a newbie. 

Thank you to everyone for sharing

Call Rodney.....He is very good and very professional. Time is a big issue for me so I have to outsource locating and he has been the best I have used.

I found my locator that I used in Texas.  He is awesome, the only decent locator I have used in the past 5 years.  99% of the locations he sent me were great locations and I closed on them.  He is actually retired but is getting bored so he is going to find me locations.  If any of you are wanting an awesome locator let me know and I will refer him to you after he gets me 30 or so locations.  :)  Sorry but I want him concentrating on only my locations for now.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 11/11/2015 at 11:03 PM, allprovending said:

I found my locator that I used in Texas.  He is awesome, the only decent locator I have used in the past 5 years.  99% of the locations he sent me were great locations and I closed on them.  He is actually retired but is getting bored so he is going to find me locations.  If any of you are wanting an awesome locator let me know and I will refer him to you after he gets me 30 or so locations.  :)  Sorry but I want him concentrating on only my locations for now.  :)

Who is this locator?  I am looking to hire a guy or 2 to grow my business

Thanks

Archived