The winds of change...

caserri

Same software. Just an upgrade but it will be a significant change with many improvements.

I've been planning for this since October, 2013.

Same software. Just an upgrade but it will be a significant change with many improvements.

I've been planning for this since October, 2013.

You know that Fantasy Football season is just about here and Kiwi still does not have his banner from last year.

You know that Fantasy Football season is just about here and Kiwi still does not have his banner from last year.

Kiwi doesn't exist any longer so I guess he won't get his banner B)

This appears to be true. I can't locate his profile in the database.

This appears to be true. I can't locate his profile in the database.

That would be because he changed his name to Fantasy Football Champion after he never got his banner - apparently it's important to him.  As you may recall, there was some discussion about whether or not his banner needed some mutton added to it (which I think is a great idea  ;D  ;D  ;D )

That would be because he changed his name to Fantasy Football Champion after he never got his banner 

I changed my username so that you would NEVER forget who the champ is....  ;D  I was planning on changing it back if I get beaten but I don't think that is ever going to happen ;D  ;D  ;D   

Ahh I see! Sorry I didn't catch that and sorry I forgot the banner.

I suck.

I fear that we have created a monster and after we conned Kiwi into playing last year he's become an NFL fanatic.  His folks came up here on vacation awhile back and he had them chasing all over the place buying him NFL gear  ;D  ;D  ;D

I fear that we have created a monster and after we conned Kiwi into playing last year he's become an NFL fanatic.  His folks came up here on vacation awhile back and he had them chasing all over the place buying him NFL gear  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yep.. only 65 days - 3 hours - 42 mins & 30 seconds to kickoff... not that i'm counting  ;D

His folks came up here on vacation awhile back and he had them chasing all over the place buying him NFL gear  ;D  ;D  ;D

Not for me but for my son (future USC star) he got so much stuff that his room looks like a shrine for the Giants now... he's still waiting for his Uncle Joel to send him his USC cap though?

They did get me Jordy Nelson jersey... so I guess I can't complain  ;D

Now... if I can only convert him to being a Packers Fan I will be a Happy Man! I have NO chance of converting the wife though because she's a "Deflate-Gate" supporter  ;D  ;D  ;D

I just notice something under my posts that you seems to be missing from the yours  ;D

Ahh I see! Sorry I didn't catch that and sorry I forgot the banner.

Better late than never  B)

So... are you signing up for this season... I could do with some more competition  ;D

I just notice something at the under of my posts that you seems to be missing from the yours  ;D

So... are you signing up for this season... I could do with some more competition  ;D

What are you going to do if we all decide to sit this season out?  ;D  ;D  ;D

I just threw up in my mouth.

You should here what he thinks about your Patriots... he reckons you should change the team mascot to a Cheetah!  ;D  

What are you going to do if we all decide to sit this season out?  ;D  ;D  ;D

I will send my son to UCLA  ;D  ;D  ;D

You should here what he thinks about your Patriots... he reckons you should change the team mascot to a Cheetah!  ;D  

I will send my son to UCLA  ;D  ;D  ;D

And I was afraid this thread was going to be about one too many burritos  ;D  Odd how we managed to get this so off course and the cajun never chimed in even once.

I just notice something under my posts that you seems to be missing from the yours  ;D

I just figured it out - if I don't sign in I don't have to look at your banner and neither can all the guests that visit here.

I just figured it out - if I don't sign in I don't have to look at your banner and neither can all the guests that visit here.

I don't think I will ever encounter this problem with you so I can just stay auto logged-in... unless caserri starts making "Wooden Spoon" banners for people who finish last that is... ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived