50 cents nw mech reliable?

kierowcabombowca

The .50c side by side mechs are VERY reliable, more so than the .50c back to back mechs (although this is partly due to the side by side mechs being much newer). It is extremely rare to replace a side by side mech.

Price is one consideration when buying machines. There are others. One is total cost of ownership- initial cost, maintenance, service calls/downtime, service life, residual value.

I don't have any data to back it up but in my opinion the total cost of Northwesterns is competive with any other quality machines. Mainly because of residual value.

I agree, I've had less problems out of NW than any other I've owned. When I purchase auction lots or routes I've found the NW are typically in better working condition than the rest as well. Beaver makes a quality machine, I just don't come across many of them to be honest.

Northwestern for racks Oak for single head charity is what I have found to be the best way to go for lowest cost of ownership. I hate having two different machines but the numbers don't lie. When I talk total cost of ownership its purchase price, repairs, and service cost over the machine life time, which when it comes to Oaks and Northwestern is a human lifetime lol.

With Northwesterns you can buy new ones, put them on your routes for 10-15 years, pull them off and rather than spend time, effort and money rebuilding them, you can put them on Craigslist for approx half the cost of new ones and buy new ones for your routes.

I live in a large metropolitan area and people are always looking for good quality machines, your mileage may vary. This is for 1" machines, there is practically no market for used 2" machines, quality or not.

When i read on northwestern www that only 25c mech

kave drop thru feature i realize that all other coins mechs

dont have this feature so maybe all other mechs may be not so

reliable. why am i asking about this? Because i live in another country

in another part of the world and we have here another currency .

So if our currency dont have this feature also? and new nw machines

are expensive here. I plan to start in near future with bulk with new

nw machines(its not so easy to find used nw here), and i know that

they and beavers are best machines ever made...but i wonder if they

still best machines with our currency. there are chinese machines

new with drop thru all metal machines for half the price of nw

but im not so sure if any chinese machine can be good. but on the

other side almost all vending operators in my area of my country use

chinese junk (even in chain supermarkets or in the shpping malls).

What will be if i will spent for new brand machines and it will be jammed..

You're focusing on the drop thru coin mech feature when you should be focusing on the overall quality of the machine.

In America the coins used for vending are quarters and they're larger than the other coins, so the other coins drop thru. This may not be true in your country, the coins you're accepting may be smaller than other coins in circulation so a drop thru mech would not even be applicable to you.

People put all kinds of stuff into your coin mechs, toothpicks, straws, gum, slugs, wrong denomination coins,etc..., most of the time it will sit on top and be pulled out by them or the next person to come along who wants to buy something.

Archived