Deer vending machines

kierowcabombowca

• 9 months later...

Deer Vending Machines are general-use Chinese import machines. Entervending is the big importer down in Florida. I've only dealt with a couple of "Standard" machines personally, so my experience with them is limited. The "Standard" machine is a beaver clone- it suffers from many of the same mech issues as most imports do- the problem is that the mechs don't have any "name brand" replacements. I liked the globe on the one I saw, as it was pretty thick and crystal clear, but that's the only part of the machine that "stood out" for me. The coin drawer feature is kinda sticky to open, even when it's empty, and was pretty superfluous for a machine that size in my opinion.

I can't speak for their other equipment, but I would assume they would be the same as most import machines.

If anyone is considering these machines, bear in mind that parts and support are limited. Many more proven reliable and less expensive alternatives exist from more "name brand" manufacturers, including the Oak Vista, A&A PO89, Northwestern 60, etc. If you need the extra "flashy" parts, look to Beaver as they've got more bells and whistles for bulk gear than anyone else in the business if that's what you've gotta have.

-Bottom line-

Deervending is "meh". It's not a junk import, but even the best import machine is still an import machine, and you can do better for your business.

Entervending is in a good position to become power house supplier if they do a few things. Improve communication for one and focus. They seem to always be going in dffernt directions. As far as the machine it's an import just like AA or Eagle. But it's a better import than say a Sega. I have the bouncy ball machine and no issues ever. I needed a big globe gum ball fast and ordered one from them. Still no issues. They shipped same day each time I ordered. They bought global gumball and are keeping production in the US and are working to build more here.

Archived