This weeks winners

havending

Good to know! How do you set up the display in that instance? Just use the main product display and then everyone sees the added? Or?

I'm just now getting to the point that I can go through 2".

Just bought 3 more 2" and will have to order a few more shortly.

Good to know! How do you set up the display in that instance? Just use the main product display and then everyone sees the added? Or?

I'm just now getting to the point that I can go through 2".

Just bought 3 more 2" and will have to order a few more shortly.

Yes, use the main product display, and sprinkle the p.b. On the sides where there visible. Good example. I was killing the ducky calls @ a buck. They went stale. I mixed the p.b. In , and it was a winner again

Yes, use the main product display, and sprinkle the p.b. On the sides where there visible. Good example. I was killing the ducky calls @ a buck. They went stale. I mixed the p.b. In , and it was a winner again

That's what I thought. I've been lucky and made good choices shoo far, but that just means sooner rather than later I will!

Rodney, I use a Treasure Chest display from AA or a Super Toys display from Flatline to get rid of junk. Super Toys display is best although.

Do you use .50, or.75 with that mix?

We have been doing some quarter stuff in high volume shared accounts. Gives a good edge over companies like SV. Only one inch racks.

When you say "Only one inch racks", what exactly does that mean? Have you ever tried selling .25 items with doubles?

Racks set up with two 25 inch on top and 2 20 inch on bottom. All one inch toys. One inch is cheap to ship vs two inch and we keep cost 16.00 below a bag. Keep in mind when we put a set next to SV we give the location same as they do 30% and deduct tax. Or if we have a location and SV comes in then what ever deal we have in place drops to the SV pay out. We do double toy charity in super markets mostly. Cabinet machines with x caps.

To keep cost below $16/bag, where are you getting product and do you order by the pallet?

That depends on your relationship with suppliers. Cardinal I have had no luck with pricing. AA has some. Others have some if you shop around.

I bet you have Birmingham saturated!!!

Not even close. Most of our stuff is out of town/state very little close

Archived