conscience about bubble gum

Avi

Hi everybody!

I am new here and I would like to get into the bulk vending business but apparently the only thing that makes money is gum balls. It is fully toxic I can't sell that to kids! I love kids! How can I poison them? I don't care if others do it. The stuff is 100% synthetic made in a lab made of crude oil and other and that's the most appetizing ingredient! You know why its there for months? Because even the bugs don't want it!

My question is does anybody know any other product that could make money and is not poison? I was thinking of nuts covered in chocolate which would be acceptable but it doesn't seem to be feasible for some reason. Maybe some type of toy would work. Thank you for your opinion

Chocolate? All that sugar? Haven't you heard of childhood obesity?

Nuts? Don't you know that some kids have deadly nut allergies?

Toys? Made of plastic? That will sit in a landfill forever?

Good luck finding an item to sell that no one objects to.

Chocolate? All that sugar? Haven't you heard of childhood obesity?

Nuts? Don't you know that some kids have deadly nut allergies?

Toys? Made of plastic? That will sit in a landfill forever?

Good luck finding an item to sell that no one objects to.

Yea, and don't forget diabetes.  FDA may want to ban candy vending some day.

Hi everybody!

I am new here and I would like to get into the bulk vending business but apparently the only thing that makes money is gum balls. It is fully toxic I can't sell that to kids! I love kids! How can I poison them? I don't care if others do it. The stuff is 100% synthetic made in a lab made of crude oil and other and that's the most appetizing ingredient! You know why its there for months? Because even the bugs don't want it!

My question is does anybody know any other product that could make money and is not poison? I was thinking of nuts covered in chocolate which would be acceptable but it doesn't seem to be feasible for some reason. Maybe some type of toy would work. Thank you for your opinion

You can't be serious?! Even organic has it's drawbacks. 

Trolls are here?  Nooooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.   :unsure:

Don't become a paranoid conspiracy theorist!  ^-^

And remember, trolls have rights too (assuming if they actually exist)!  ;D

Proceed with caution.

post-232-0-70444900-1436540953_thumb.jpg

post-232-0-73365500-1436540967_thumb.png

post-232-0-37978400-1436540981_thumb.jpg

Archived