Profile Picture

Workman Vending

Is there something wrong with profile picture uploads?   I decided to change mine today after I changed my display name to my business name and it's not uploading... but its also not giving me any sort of error message.

We've had a couple of reports of this but I'm not sure of the cause. You can send your picture to me at support@vendiscuss.net and I will update it for you.

We are going to be upgrading our software in a couple of weeks so it should clear everything up.

We've had a couple of reports of this but I'm not sure of the cause. You can send your picture to me at support@vendiscuss.net and I will update it for you.

We are going to be upgrading our software in a couple of weeks so it should clear everything up.

You hear that Cajun?  Now you can send all your pictures to Steve and he'll update them for you - I'd start with Possum  ;D  ;D  ;D

You hear that Cajun?  Now you can send all your pictures to Steve and he'll update them for you - I'd start with Possum  ;D  ;D  ;D

Possum moved on!

He found a nest of Bumble bees.

He was stung to death!

I sent you a request to serve as a pall bearer. 

:(  :(  :(

cajun

I probably don't even want to know what this refers to.

moondog was referring about my pet possum. 

at least he became gator food.

cajun

Possum moved on!

He found a nest of Bumble bees.

He was stung to death!

I sent you a request to serve as a pall bearer. 

:(  :(  :(

cajun

moondog was referring about my pet possum. 

at least he became gator food.

cajun

That's too bad - Possums only live about 4 years anyway

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nevermind. There seems to be another software update available that addresses this. I should have this fixed soon.

If the update doesn't do it, just do what the IT guys do when things don't work... ;)

animierte-computer-bilder-101.gif

In all seriousness though, don't sweat it sir- the TVF is alive, functional, and looks really slick, so if a couple little things are on the fritz, I'm sure we'll all survive. ^_^

Well it seems that this update *may* break some other things around here. I won't know what until its implemented. I may have some work to do later. :(

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Archived