8 YEARS!

caserri

8 years ago today at 11:12am, I made the very first post to TVF and I haven't shut up yet. It's been a very interesting 8 years and I appreciate everyone who's been a part of it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Happy Anniversary!!

This website is the anti-dote to all the blue sky vending scams out there, and with out a doubt you have saved more people more money than anyone else in the history of vending. Even if the victim has already been bitten by one of those blue sky snakes, Vendiscuss shows them how to recoup their losses and build a profitable business.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the vending industry, for instance, scamming is so prevalent that it has a name: blue sky scams. "In this industry, if you get a few good locations, you can make a living. That's the basis of the blue sky schemes," says industry expert and Vending Times editor and chief Tim Stanford. "Companies try to convince you to spend $30,000 on machines and they'll find you good locations and set it all up for you. Then they don't come through."

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/173648

So your buying lunch, Steve?

cajun

Yep. I'll be buying all the food for this year's TVF cookout. I hope to see you there this year.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks Steve for creating this website, it's the best one available on the web and arguably the best resource our industry has to offer for the micro business vending operator! The trade magazines are a good resource too, except they seem to target the larger multi million dollar operators, while your forum is geared more towards micro operators like my self...multi hundred dollar operations :) I have a better connection with the operators that are a part of this forum community than the ones featured in the trade mags. It's so awesome to hear, see and interact with other operators just like me! Thanks again & congratulations! Your contribution to the vending industry is HUGE!

The TVF has always been, and will always be the premier vending information source. Nowhere else can you find such an exhaustive catalog of vital information- nowhere else even comes close. I know that running this place is a chore at times (I'd know, as I wasn't exactly helping things a few years back), but Mr. Caserri has persevered through it all to give us this fantastic place to collaborate and improve. Without this place, I'm sure I would have been up to my neck in U-Turns and debt a few years back, and never would have recovered- I know I'm not the only one.

Congratulations to Steve and all the people who have made this place the great site that it is today. I know I'm looking forward to many more fantastic years ahead here!

Archived