Milanco Candy Machines?

Determined

Hello! Yes I'm new to this site and determined to make a go of it in this business. I was wondering if anyone has ever used Milanco Candy machines? I know a guy that has 38 of them for $600. There trivend. Good deal for the beginner?

Evervend?  No. Stay away from these ugly machines at any price; they're junk.  Keep reading about the quality equipment in other threads.  If you're determined to use triple heads, then find some 1800 triples or SuperPro/Routemaster machines.  Those will last and you can usually find them for around $50 each.

Evervend are troublesome at best. While you could make it work, that's an awful lot of money to invest in what amounts to plastic junk you'll be spending hours and hours and hours trying to keep from jamming up (which they do all the time). They look kinda neat, but the good pretty much stops there- I'd recommend junk Vendstars over Evervend- or whatever label they're trading under now.

As Gages said, if you've "gotta" have triples for some reason, go to Craigslist and look for something that looks like this.

5eadb7f97dfdca51937795af88fa9c7c.png

The one pictured is an "XYZ" brand, but there are a million copycat brands out there just like it from A&A, to Routemaster, to Seaga, and so forth. They're metal, built to fit clones of Northwestern coin mechanisms (so quality NW mechs can be swapped in without any real trouble), and they can vend gumballs, candy, bbs, and even toy capsules with a swap of the wheels. They're made of metal, so unlike the plastic machines that can be smashed up without too much trouble, these things will hold their shape in rougher environments.

Though I'd also go one step further and tell you to look into single/double machines instead- far more versatile, and considerably less work, expense, and headache in the long run.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck!

Ill only add this to performas comment,

While im not partial to evervends I did inherit a bunch in a large route purchase and have a lot of experience with them and while they are plastic the coins mechs are metal and I will put them up against the xyz, seaga etc import mechs any day.

That being said the best way way to go is NW, Beaver, Oak singles doubles etc. much more versatile and will out last any triples ive seen and used.

Archived