Switching Heads At Tattoo Parlor

BaneTrain

I went to service my tattoo parlor location and it did about what I expected. He asked me about my other selections besides PMM and Reeses Pieces and asked if I could change out one of the heads for skittles. Each head did about the same; I think Reese's pieces might of done a few turns more so I am leaning towards eliminating PMM but wanted to wait until another service. Which one would you guys get rid of?

That's what I'd like to do. Skittles and gumballs are my bread and butter and I'd prefer both of those since COG is lower. Maybe I'll change out one since he requested it then see how it goes? I get the feeling he doesn't want gumballs because I keep mentioning it but I could be wrong. 

I might do that, although there is no one in my local area including Sam's that carries Mike and Ikes in bulk. I'll swap out the PMM for skittles and see how that goes. Hopefully it picks up a little more but at least my COG will be lower. 

I'm going to switch out the one to Skittles, see how that goes and try to convince him to let me switch the other head to gumballs. I keep mentioning gumballs and he doesn't seem to say one way or the other. At least he wanted skittles now bringing down my COG.

Archived