Locating Question

BaneTrain

I went to a tattoo parlor between my house and work today on my lunch. It's been a fixture there for awhile so I thought I'd give it a try. I approach the owner and ask him about putting one in there. He says with all the babies running around it'd get broken and there was one there before but the kids broke it. I found it strange that literally there was a "daycare" of 5-6 kids at a tattoo parlor, running around, hitting each other with toys but who am I to judge. My question is have you had someone straight up tell you your machine will probably get broken and leave it at that or still try to locate it there?

Whatever machine was there prior must have been a lightweight- there are very few machines I can think of that "kids" could knock out without really trying.

I agree with Sweetstop- the guy was probably just giving you the run-around on it. Keep looking, you'll find more spots soon enough.

Got to keep that attitude especially since I am marketing. I know I could refine my pitch but it's done ok so far. I've gotten 5 locations on my own and two with Rodney. 

Archived