Honor Box Suppliers/Who do you get your boxes from

Lone Star

I am new to this forum but not new to vending.  Before I got into honor boxes the majority of my route was bulk candy and some snack drink machines.  I have 40 honor box locations and have a growth model I am trying to maintain.  I try to place 14 - 18 a month; unfortunately the supplier I have bought all my boxes from is out of stock for 4 weeks.  I have a few boxes from my last order that I will place in the next few days, but I won't be able to do much expansion. 

I found and joined this forum due to my internet searches for acrylic honor boxes.  In the forum I found ncacrylic, desert star plastics but I feel the area for candy is too small.  I believe the boxes I buy now have a candy area that is 5" w x 10" d x 5" h with the money section at the back and above the candy.  As it is, the 250 cu in area limits me to 12 day restocking cycles at most of my locations.  I am attaching a photo of the box.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks.

post-10625-0-25533500-1438442231_thumb.jpg

I have found a Manufactor in Wisconsion. I have bought 10 to test and I think it is the best made. If you buy 50 you can buy for $26.00 per box plus shipping. This box is built like a tank. If you want info, let me know

I have found a Manufactor in Wisconsion. I have bought 10 to test and I think it is the best made. If you buy 50 you can buy for $26.00 per box plus shipping. This box is built like a tank. If you want info, let me know

What's it made of?

Sometimes if you guarantee a certain amount sold you can get them down on cost. I know Mainor is looking for a better built.

Not a bad design. It would be tougher to put a label on it, but that's a good design.

Funny you should say that, I am going to have the door and lock moved to the back of the coin box to have a cleaner look for signage.

Archived