What type of machine?

rodney69

I have a family style Restaurant with a rack, they have a spot that I could probably put in a kinetic gumball, or electric type machine. They have a crane contract for now, but was wondering what I could put in that would be interactive that would be min. .50 (it's a 40% commission account).

I'm moving into cranes or interactive at least with in the next year, so just trying to figure out the equipment.  Currently a 4 way rack makes about 100.00 a month. Upgrading to a 6 way rack in a week or 2. 

If you can find an old flipper game like ARK used to sell it would do well. They were way overpriced new but if you get s used one cheap it would be s reliable money maker using s cheap product (27 mm) balls

Shootin' Hoops or one of it's offshoots would be my pick. A little less real-estate than the pinballs, and easier to find used around here. Pretty much any kinetic machine will do alright at 50 cents, at least in my experience.

Good luck!

Super Bounce A Roo with 45 or 49mm BB @1.00 vend.  Mix in some premium balls like pool balls or eyeballs or monster face balls if you can find them.  If you have to buy some premium 2" bulk and cap and use.  I used Smurf Figures at 1.00.  They did pretty good too.

Super Bounce A Roo with 45 or 49mm BB @1.00 vend. Mix in some premium balls like pool balls or eyeballs or monster face balls if you can find them. If you have to buy some premium 2" bulk and cap and use. I used Smurf Figures at 1.00. They did pretty good too.

Not a bad idea. I make my own mixes for bb's for 27 and 32 already to very a good mix. Might as well do 45! Lol

No I wouldn't but I would be careful of my product choice

I'm trying to keep it all between 15-20% product cost.

It's also 3 blocks from my house.

If there it's something else I need to consider, I'm open.

Archived