Ap 7200

There is no such model as an AP7200.  That would mean it only had two shelves.  There is the 7600 5 wide and 6600 4 wide.  Here is the manual: http://dsvendinginc.com/vending-machine-manuals/automatic-products-rmi/model-7000-snackshop-parts-manual.pdf .  If that isn't correct then post a photo of your machine and we'll figure out what you have.

There is no such model as an AP7200. That would mean it only had two shelves. There is the 7600 5 wide and 6600 4 wide. Here is the manual: http://dsvendinginc.com/vending-machine-manuals/automatic-products-rmi/model-7000-snackshop-parts-manual.pdf . If that isn't correct then post a photo of your machine and we'll figure out what you have.

No I think it is a 7600. I probably did read the numbers right.

I mean wrong. Sorry.

I mean wrong. Sorry.

The AP7600 is a great old machine that many of us are very familiar with.  If you have questions we can easily help you but there isn't much to know other than how to set prices - this machine was built before all the bells and whistles came along.

There is no such model as an AP7200. That would mean it only had two shelves. There is the 7600 5 wide and 6600 4 wide. Here is the manual: http://dsvendinginc.com/vending-machine-manuals/automatic-products-rmi/model-7000-snackshop-parts-manual.pdf . If that isn't correct then post a photo of your machine and we'll figure out what you have.

cf945b4871ef9acdb94008ee3f5242f0.jpg

cf945b4871ef9acdb94008ee3f5242f0.jpg
That's my brother in law. Not me.

He looks a bit lost - and he's standing in front of the machine control panel so no true id of the machine can be made.  However, I'm sure this is just a standard AP7000 machine.  The product code was just a way to manually track sales by product codes that could be assigned to each spiral.  They don't mean anything to you and don't affect the vending or pricing in any way.  You can actually zero them all out if they bother you.  When in the pricing mode you change prices with the 11 and 12 keys on the keypad, and you change product codes with the 13 and 14 keys.

He looks a bit lost - and he's standing in front of the machine control panel so no true id of the machine can be made. However, I'm sure this is just a standard AP7000 machine. The product code was just a way to manually track sales by product codes that could be assigned to each spiral. They don't mean anything to you and don't affect the vending or pricing in any way. You can actually zero them all out if they bother you. When in the pricing mode you change prices with the 11 and 12 keys on the keypad, and you change product codes with the 13 and 14 keys.

How do you save each individual price, and exit out of the pricing mode?

How do you save each individual price, and exit out of the pricing mode?

The pricing is very simple.  You press the Set Price button then use 11 and 12 to get the price you want to use on the display.  Now enter every selection number you want to save that price to.  If you want to change another price, simply use 11 and 12 to put the new price on the display and then enter the selections it should be applied to.  Repeat as needed.  When finished you can close the door or press the door switch to exit the service mode.  To verify the prices were saved correctly, press the Check Price button and then enter every selection number you want to check the prices on.

This was the simplest pricing model of all vending machines ever with the Rowe 4900 in second place.  The AP113 is easy as well but the 7000/6000 series were by far the easiest to program.

The pricing is very simple. You press the Set Price button then use 11 and 12 to get the price you want to use on the display. Now enter every selection number you want to save that price to. If you want to change another price, simply use 11 and 12 to put the new price on the display and then enter the selections it should be applied to. Repeat as needed. When finished you can close the door or press the door switch to exit the service mode. To verify the prices were saved correctly, press the Check Price button and then enter every selection number you want to check the prices on.

This was the simplest pricing model of all vending machines ever with the Rowe 4900 in second place. The AP113 is easy as well but the 7000/6000 series were by far the easiest to program.

Thankyou

Tip: here's how it should go when changing prices; open door, press "set price" on control panel, use the keypad on the front of the machine and press (11 or 12?) to increase or decrease price. Once you get to the price you want,enter in EVERY selection at that price. The machine will beep every time you press a button, so pressing "D 1 D 2 D 3 D 4" will give you 8 beeps and those FOUR selections (D1, D2, D3, D4) will be set to that price. To use a new price, simply press the 11/12 keys to change the price again and start entering the selections at that price as well.

Once you understand how it works, you can price an AP 7600 in a couple minutes. It will make a lot of beeps though. I wanted to share this tip because it may look/sound like you are doing something wrong when setting the price.

Tip: here's how it should go when changing prices; open door, press "set price" on control panel, use the keypad on the front of the machine and press (11 or 12?) to increase or decrease price. Once you get to the price you want,enter in EVERY selection at that price. The machine will beep every time you press a button, so pressing "D 1 D 2 D 3 D 4" will give you 8 beeps and those FOUR selections (D1, D2, D3, D4) will be set to that price. To use a new price, simply press the 11/12 keys to change the price again and start entering the selections at that price as well.

Once you understand how it works, you can price an AP 7600 in a couple minutes. It will make a lot of beeps though. I wanted to share this tip because it may look/sound like you are doing something wrong when setting the price.

Thankyou

Archived