Barbershops and hair salons

nrod7

Any feedback on barbershops and hair salons for 2 head bulk vending?

nrod7

I have a double head in one barbershop. It did well with a single head gumball, so I decided to put in a double head and add jawbreakers. The gumballs still did well, but the jawbreakers didn't do as good. I talked to the owner, and he said a lot of people were disappointed wit h the jawbreakers because they thought they were another type of gumball. So, I am going to replace them this week with Seedlings and see how they do.

I also placed another single head gumball in another barbershop. I am still waiting for my first service to see the results of that one.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I have a TripleVend in my wife's Salon.  The salon has about 5 chairs and stays pretty busy.  As for the candy machine, it does not do as well as my other TripleVends located throughout Car Dealerships.  It has only been in the Salon for a month so far.  Tomorrow is the money collection date so I will let you know how it turns out.  But from the looks of it, not much of the candy has moved.  I have Peanut M&Ms, Plain M&Ms and Double Bubble Gumballs for the kiddos.  

I feel like Hillbilly and I are the only ones that like Barbershops. I have 3 and they are awesome locations and the owners are great. Maybe your alls problem is you have ones where no kids go. All of mine have a lot of kid traffic. I can't wait to get more!

Archived