Making Display Cards for Flat Vending?

ranamae

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to vending and still in the researching stage and buying my first bulk machines.

My question is about display cards for a flat vending machine. I'm thinking about selling collectible cards and stickers with a common theme (Marvel and DC Comics) but not a premade set from a vending site. Does anyone have experience making their own display card to go in the front of the glass? I obviously don't want it to look super cheap but I'm not that much of a wiz in Photoshop. I've seen a couple "Mystery Mix" cards online but not available to purchase.

Thank you!

Laurana

The cards are longer than most "stock" printer paper, so making them yourself that length can be kinda tricky. When I did a "mystery" mix, I took an old card, flipped it backwards, and stuck a sampling of the products on it with the price. It was far from professional, but that's when I was selling off everything, and getting out of flat products.

One option would be Mike at Flatline. Flat stuff is their pride and joy, and I'm sure they'd be happy to spot you some generic displays to work off of. I know they have/had an "Avengers" mix, so that might be a good foundation for you.

Another option would be to talk to Frank (sweetstop here on the forum). He's got a print shop, and he's quite the wizard when it comes to graphics. He might have more options for you.

Good luck!

I have made thousands of them, I had some labels made the correct width that just say "tattoos" or " stickers" I just lay the product face down place the header at the top and use 2" clear tape on the back, if you can find it the scotch tear by hand tape is ideal for the job, takes a little practice to get them straight but it's really easy to do

I have made thousands of them, I had some labels made the correct width that just say "tattoos" or " stickers" I just lay the product face down place the header at the top and use 2" clear tape on the back, if you can find it the scotch tear by hand tape is ideal for the job, takes a little practice to get them straight but it's really easy to do

Hi musser, would you mind being a little more detailed about how you had the labels made? Did you design them on a computer then get them printed at a printing shop? Print them yourself? Buy them online? Thanks!

Oh okay. I'm wondering if that would be a good method for me or not because every card in that slot would be unique. I wouldn't want people to think that they're getting one of the ones on display.

Archived