Iron stands

nrod7

Depends on if you're buying new or used. New stands can be had between $25-$50 depending on what you want/need. I'd recommend A&A and these guys for new ones, though you'll want to wait for a sale from GumballMachineFactory. Their machines are junk, but you can't really mess up a pipe stand.

If you're buying used, you can pick them up from anywhere from $5 and up depending on quality, location, buyer motivation, etc. You can usually pick up an SSF, Ashland, or an LYPC double set on the cheap side, trash or flip the machines, and take the stands.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info.  Thanks for the lot offer.  I know it cost, but for a small bulk vendor for me ( for now, not for ever!!  OOrah!!) like me, I am finding shipping to blasting a good price out of the ballpark.  Go Astros!!!!

Respectfully, nrod7  from H-town.

Thanks for the info.  Thanks for the lot offer.  I know it cost, but for a small bulk vendor for me ( for now, not for ever!!  OOrah!!) like me, I am finding shipping to blasting a good price out of the ballpark.  Go Astros!!!!

Respectfully, nrod7  from H-town.

Astros? Good machines! ;D

94ae6936b343bbb3ab736b8fcd72cc3f.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do use searchtempest and I still can't find anything near my area. I know there is a brand of machines named LYPC but is there someone on here under that name?

LYPC is a machine manufacturer. They sell stands through two websites: GumballMachineFactory.com  and  LuckyGumball.com.

You can follow this link ( http://lypcproducts.com/stands.html) and then click on the links on that page to see their stand inventory.

Keep scouring Craigslist(via searchtempest.com) and ebay. I've been looking for about a month, but just saw a deal on ebay. Ended up getting about 25 stands for $7 each and even got about 7 Oak Vistas for $25 each.

Does one need different stand for one and two heads? Can somebody put up a drawing please? I will need to make my own. Thanks!

A single head unit just needs a flange with the proper hole spacing. Pretty sure you can grab those at most hardware stores still, as most "stock" machines have enough holes to work with them. For a double, you just put on a double plate- most manufacturers have them, or you can make them cheaply enough with a piece of (preferably painted) plywood. I'll see if I've got a diagram somewhere, but pipe stands are pretty straightforward.

I definitely will! Are you in Chicago? There was a guy on ebay selling as lot of stands in Chicago at $7.55 a piece but I am nowhere near Chicago lol.

That was the deal I got! He had more stands in storage and had some oak vistas in good shape.

Archived