Crappy location

Workman Vending

I have a really, really lousy location, and it keeps getting worse.

I have a double here, with one head vending 10 color Dubble Bubble 850 ct, and the other head vending Skittles.

My pull this cycle was $1 for the gum, $0.75 for the skittle.   Considering that I pay $1 per head to charity,  this isn't a sustainable business model. :)

The location is a "bistro" style restaurant.

I would at least like to make the fee I paid my locator ($55) back before I pull my machines, but in the meantime, what can I vend in these things for this kind of location and maybe make some money?

I have a really, really lousy location, and it keeps getting worse.

I have a double here, with one head vending 10 color Dubble Bubble 850 ct, and the other head vending Skittles.

My pull this cycle was $1 for the gum, $0.75 for the skittle.   Considering that I pay $1 per head to charity,  this isn't a sustainable business model. :)

The location is a "bistro" style restaurant.

I would at least like to make the fee I paid my locator ($55) back before I pull my machines, but in the meantime, what can I vend in these things for this kind of location and maybe make some money?

I can understand wanting to cover your locating fee, but keep in mind every day you leave this machine there is another day it's not making money in a better location.  Waiting to cover that $55 might cost you $100+ in lost revenue from a better spot.

I'd second that, Mike and Ikes in one, try BB's or round caps in the other. Might try Chickle Tab gum as well, as that has been a better seller for me with the adult crowd.

Good luck!

What is the best wheel to vend chickle with a NW60?  Will a candy wheel work or do I need to get something else?

What is the best wheel to vend chickle with a NW60?  Will a candy wheel work or do I need to get something else?

Candy wheel. Configure it like you would for PMM's or other larger candies to keep it from breaking the gum or over-vending, as you don't want to vend too much gum that you kill your margins.

Archived