Current Hot Equipment For Chinese Buffet?

TWvend

I landed a Chinese buffet around 6 weeks ago and an please with the results with my 5 way. 2-2inch & 3-1 inch with gum in one of the one inch. I do have a little room to add......I was thinking of spiral gumball ? Any suggestions?

If you can do redemption, do it !

If not, pretty much any standalone single with gum in it will add to your existing setup- if nothing else to "lock up" the space until you can muster something bigger. If it's a high-volume location, a spiral wouldn't be unreasonable, though a Hoops' or Pinball interactive machine will grab you a lot more money for just a little more money in the same footprint. Spirals are nice, but they don't make what they used to I'm afraid.

Good luck!

Maybe I should have been a little more specific and mentioned , not enough room for the crane.....I wish I had room for one. That's why I reached out here......I do appreciate the info but need a smaller idea.

Maybe I should have been a little more specific and mentioned , not enough room for the crane.....I wish I had room for one. That's why I reached out here......I do appreciate the info but need a smaller idea.

You don't have 23 inches? You may be stuck then in terms of machine.

Archived