Silver quarter!

Candy Kevin

Once in awhile you will get a random silver quarter. I've always thought that when you get a bunch it's because someone's kid got into their coin collection, a home robbery, or stupid relatives going through a deceased family members stuff just thought the coins in bottom of a dresser were lose change. When I hear one when emptying out a machine I go through all the coin and make a note to check the machine the next service.

You can Google it. Last time I checked it was 2 bucks.. that's retail, so if u sell it to someone probably less than that... people sell "lots" on ebay. If I were going to sell some I would try to sell them in increments of 40 (by the roll).. is it really worth your time/gas to make a buck??

A year or two ago. Silver was really high. I sold 2 rolls for around 500 bucks. Sold one this year for 160. Silver and gold are not something I care to invest in or hoard. I almost have another roll. Normally get two rolls a year pretty easy. I can hear them from a mile away.

A year or two ago. Silver was really high. I sold 2 rolls for around 500 bucks. Sold one this year for 160. Silver and gold are not something I care to invest in or hoard. I almost have another roll. Normally get two rolls a year pretty easy. I can hear them from a mile away.

Same here. I can pick them up by sound rather easily.  Got a 1942 today.  That's #58 for the year.

Archived