Where's the search bar?

moondog

I checked it, seems to be working fine. Other than having to be logged in to use it, I don't see anything that would prevent you from using it.

Can you try again? If you still have issues, I will put somebody at the forum software company on it.

If anyone else can test out the search bar, and let me know if it's working for them, I would appreciate it.

If anyone has issues with it, can you please also let me know what device (tablet, pc,) operating system, and browser you are using?

Thanks.

I checked it, seems to be working fine. Other than having to be logged in to use it, I don't see anything that would prevent you from using it.

Can you try again? If you still have issues, I will put somebody at the forum software company on it.

Mine just has a gray bar that moves back and forth - won't allow me to type anything in there.

Mine just has a gray bar that moves back and forth - won't allow me to type anything in there.

Well the pros checked, and even logged in under your account to test it. (Didn't know they could do that.) Anyway they said it isn't coming from the forum, so must be on your side.

Can you test it with a different browser, than if it's still an issue, try using a different computer. This would narrow it down to either your browser, or your computer. 

Archived