honor box>bulk?

Bdvend

I am a newbie with the honor boxes, but I have been doing bulk for a while.    The mint boxes really have done so much better than bulk.   What are the reasons for this?

1. more flexibilty with pay options(bulk has to have quarters)

2. better recognition of charity donations(pink boxes)

3. easier to transport since it is individually wrapped(purse or pockets)

4. options different than bulk(blow pops,mini candy bars and yorks)

5. more hygenic(back to the wrapped thing again)

6. bulks seems to have a stigma of being for children and honor boxes seem to be for anyone

These are few of my ideas.    Does anyone have any other thoughts?     My warped mind may have missed a few.  I have noticed I get mostly dollars, so I think point 1 may be part of this.

It really depends on the locations. Bulk Vending and honor box Vending have their purposes.

If I were to start over, I'd WANT to focus solely on mint boxes. Way less overhead. Virtually no repairs. Unfortunately, finding locations can be hard at times

It really depends on the locations. Bulk Vending and honor box Vending have their purposes.

If I were to start over, I'd WANT to focus solely on mint boxes. Way less overhead. Virtually no repairs. Unfortunately, finding locations can be hard at times

These locations are easy to find.

I have had very good success with the mint boxes. Rodney has helped me locate 150 and they are averaging about 20 a month. I do agree though that bulk has its purpose also. I've been in bulk for over 20 years. If you're not doing the boxes in your area, it's very little investment to give it a try.

another advantage mint boxes have over bulk is paper dollars.    I get lazy alot of times and cash in my change at walmart.     The machines are up to 11% now.     That is a large chunk, but is very quick, easy and convenient.    I get 70% singles in my boxes, so it is instantly available.  I even get $5 sometimes.

Business hours are usually different.     You can service the boxes in the evenings or weekends,  which is a big advantage.    Typically employee breakrooms are only m-f 9-5.     Nail salons and restaurants give a more flexible service window of time.

Archived