Lurker here

jeffw4444

Hey guys, I have been a lurker for a while and just registered because I bought a route. I'm now looking at purchasing this rack with all machines filled for $400, do you guys think its a good deal? Where do you think I should locate it?

post-11173-0-54516800-1451954412_thumb.jpg

post-11173-0-08847100-1451954417_thumb.jpg

Well, considering all you have to do is sell the product that's in it to make your money back, I would. Plus, it's great equipment, and imo worth it.

I would however offer a little less, like 300.

Thank you Rodney, sorry in advance for asking too many questions. What percentage should I give the strore? Should I try using my charity to get it I there? Also, what type of place would you recommend placing this? Once again, thank you so much for your help.

Does it have keys?

Yes it does.

Around here 30% of gross is fairly standard. You should locate it in a restaurant of some sort, Pizza joint, Chinese Buffet, Family Diner, something like that.

Thanks, just curious, where are you located? Should I try and get it somewhere where there isn't a machine already, or do I try and bump someone else out of a location that already has one?

Yes it does.

Thanks, just curious, where are you located? Should I try and get it somewhere where there isn't a machine already, or do I try and bump someone else out of a location that already has one?

Sound like a good deal then.

Archived