Snack box update

bhumphrey829

It's amazing to me that you are bringing in that much per week with this business. I've never had any interest in honor boxes because I assumed they didn't bring in that much money but it seems like you are doing great. What's your mile radius for your locations? And about how many miles do you drive per week? 

It's amazing to me that you are bringing in that much per week with this business. I've never had any interest in honor boxes because I assumed they didn't bring in that much money but it seems like you are doing great. What's your mile radius for your locations? And about how many miles do you drive per week? 

I average about 375 miles a week.  My farthest location right now is 43 miles from me.  I have 15 boxes in that area.  As far as boxes themselves, I would say they are all within 10 miles of a particular area, if that makes sense lol.

Have you ever heard any reviews of Lyons Wholesale Vending?  Also do you carry any type of business or liability insurance?

Thanks again, hope Im not troubling

No, sir, you aren't troubling me at all.  I have read about Lyons vending, but after getting burned a few times, I now run anytime i hear the words business opportunity.  Are you looking to do full line, bulk, or what type of vending are you looking at and no, i do not carry any type of business insurance at this time.  That is probably something I will  do after my business gets bigger. Did you look at my website?

No, sir, you aren't troubling me at all.  I have read about Lyons vending, but after getting burned a few times, I now run anytime i hear the words business opportunity.  Are you looking to do full line, bulk, or what type of vending are you looking at and no, i do not carry any type of business insurance at this time.  That is probably something I will  do after my business gets bigger. Did you look at my website?

Hi there, thanks so much for your help.  I work a full time job but have one day off during the week and would like to get into vending and maybe at some point have the opportunity to go full time at it.  I would love to go with a soda machine and full size snack machine but I am deathly afraid of having repairs for I know nothing about fixing them.  I'm lucky if I can put a bulb in a lamp. Ugh!  I did check out your website, thank you.  It looks great and very informative.  Really like how you state that the business owner is no way responsible for anything. Whats your thoughts on someone getting a full size soda and snack machine that has no mechanical experience to fix?

Well I do but I'm not sure how to put them on here.  I have a website you can go to that has them.  it's gatorsnacks.com

You can create a gallery in your profile, then select it from the My Media Button in the posting window.

You can also link to an Image online by clicking on the image button again in the posting window. (Looks like a tiny Polaroid photo)

Or you can select More Reply Options at the bottom of the posting window, and then select Choose Files... to add it as an attachment. If you use the attachment, it will be available again in the "My Media" link above if you ever want to use it again.

Here is the use of the link to an image button:

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

pic2.JPG

This links from your website.

• Like 1

Weekly update:  5 new locations, pulled

Hi there, thanks so much for your help.  I work a full time job but have one day off during the week and would like to get into vending and maybe at some point have the opportunity to go full time at it.  I would love to go with a soda machine and full size snack machine but I am deathly afraid of having repairs for I know nothing about fixing them.  I'm lucky if I can put a bulb in a lamp. Ugh!  I did check out your website, thank you.  It looks great and very informative.  Really like how you state that the business owner is no way responsible for anything. Whats your thoughts on someone getting a full size soda and snack machine that has no mechanical experience to fix?

LOL, you sound a lot like me.  I actually had some older soda and snack machines on location and the very  reason I sold them was because I knew that if anything ever went wrong with them I was going to be out money because I have no clue how to fix anything at all.  Having said that, there are plenty of great people on here that could probably walk you through any problems that may arise, but I just like my snack boxes because there is no maintenance required other than putting them together.  I do have 3 soda machines that I am a third party vendor for coke a cola.  I like that because if anything goes wrong with the machines, they will come out and fix them.  Full line vending is just too expensive for me but if you have the money to invest it's a great business as you can tell from the guys on here.

Weekly update:  5 new locations, pulled 3 locations, sitting at 188.  grossed $1,204.00 Avg $13.75 per box,  Theft ran 11% serviced 85 boxes.

On 9/11/2016 at 3:02 PM, Bryan La Rue said:

This is awesome! Thank you for the weekly update! What kind of system do you put in place to collect all 194 boxes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use vend-trak for my business.  It Let's me know what locations are due  each day of the week and i take that information and put the routes together for the week.  I service between 65 and 80 boxes a week.  It varies because some of my locations are based on 2 week services and some are on 3 weeks.  Hope this answered your questions

On a 70 box service week.  I do 20 boxes a day on Monday, Tues, Wed, and thurs then 15 on Friday. As far as time goes,  a lot of that depends on how far my route is for that day, but overall, it averages 6.5 hours a day.  That includes filling boxes and counting the money.  Running the route itself usually only takes about 2.5 hours to 3 hours.

On 9/25/2016 at 1:34 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  pulled 7 locations, added none (getting ready to go on vacation in a few weeks and am not going to place any new ones until after I get back.)  Grossed  $1,386.  Avg $17.75 per box  Theft ran 6%, serviced 78 boxes.

sorry if you've already reported it, but do you use a charity?  Where do you get your boxes?