Sams Clubs closing this year

shanipaqman

You probably have read on CNN and other places that 154 US Walmarts are closing this year, but google it to find out which Sams clubs are closing as well as that may have an impact on you.  One right in my backyard is closing unfortunately. 

This just underscores the need to have a few sources for product because if that was the only Sams I could buy at, that might spell trouble.  I am also going to look into the Costco near me to see which candy selections they carry.  I do know that currently, they are cheaper on PMM 56 oz for $8.99 vs my 51.5 oz PMM at Sams for $9.68 so I was already thinking of getting a Costco membership.  If they sell Mikes and Skittles, I can order the gumballs reasonably priced.

Good luck.

Sam's Club closing is also going to have a big impact on me too. There are no Costco near me. What I need to order is:

M&M peanuts

M&M plain

Mike & Ike

Hot Tam

Skittles

Reeses pieces

Does anyone know where I could buy these products?

What's going to hurt is the shipping cost. Any suggestions on shipping cost savings?

I only have 40 machines so I can't buy truck loads at a time.

Thanks

Sam's Club closing is also going to have a big impact on me too. There are no Costco near me. What I need to order is:

M&M peanuts

M&M plain

Mike & Ike

Hot Tam

Skittles

Reeses pieces

Does anyone know where I could buy these products?

What's going to hurt is the shipping cost. Any suggestions on shipping cost savings?

I only have 40 machines so I can't buy truck loads at a time.

Thanks

Vistar.com to see if you have one close. If you do, you can pick it up art the warehouse

Archived