Cafe location

Candyguy

Hi guys

I have a new small cafe or coffee shop that is mostly if not all adults and am putting in a single head. I was going to put in gumballs but am rethinking of putting in chiclet Gum. Would would be the first thing you would try at this location?

This is my opinion. I think chiclets or gumballs would work great, people wanting to get the coffee taste out of their mouth. What about Peanut M&M's? I only drink coffee that has chocolate or caramel in it; I haven't acquired that taste sense I am only 24 lol but I can see people wanting something chocolate and sweet after a cup of joe. 

Depends on the clientele I suppose, but I would say gumballs to start. The reason I say this is not necessarily that they will sell better, but that it's a simplified product that you should already have stocks of, and will get you a baseline for the location. If totals are good on gum, you have a winner without any further investment in diversified product, and if sales aren't as good, you can cross one product off the list when you start experimenting. I have had very few coffee shops, and they haven't been great for me, so take this with that grain of salt so to speak, as I am not an expert on this type of loc. Good luck!

Archived