My local Costco doesn't seem to have much selection

w2wUJ44y

I'm in the same boat, well except my sams club is 15 miles away. For me, I can just call sams and ask them to check on certain selections, so far they've always been nice enough to literally put down the phone walk over and check. Hope that helps. 

I'm in the same boat, well except my sams club is 15 miles away. For me, I can just call sams and ask them to check on certain selections, so far they've always been nice enough to literally put down the phone walk over and check. Hope that helps. 

I'm probably going to place my first machine into an ice rink that I have connections at. I trust the people working there to ensure that it doesn't get messed with, since I have known all of the workers for a long time. The reason I state that is because it is a U-Turn Terminator, which I know you guys like to hate on. :) What are some good candies that you would recommend placing in it? The good thing is that I am there 4-5 times a week, so it will be quite easy for me to tell what is and isn't selling. 

I noticed the same thing about Costco(Have one about 3 miles from me) poor selection. Only had M&Ms and Peanut M&Ms, took a ride to BJ's and selection was much better. They had 3-4 different types of M&Ms, Gum Balls, Mike and Ike's, Skittles, etc. Still not huge selection though. SAMs is about a half hour drive for me, going to need to make the trip and check it out. 

I noticed the same thing about Costco(Have one about 3 miles from me) poor selection. Only had M&Ms and Peanut M&Ms, took a ride to BJ's and selection was much better. They had 3-4 different types of M&Ms, Gum Balls, Mike and Ike's, Skittles, etc. Still not huge selection though. SAMs is about a half hour drive for me, going to need to make the trip and check it out. 

I'm on the West Coast, so no BJ's for me. 

I'm probably going to place my first machine into an ice rink that I have connections at. I trust the people working there to ensure that it doesn't get messed with, since I have known all of the workers for a long time. The reason I state that is because it is a U-Turn Terminator, which I know you guys like to hate on. :) What are some good candies that you would recommend placing in it? The good thing is that I am there 4-5 times a week, so it will be quite easy for me to tell what is and isn't selling.

You will need metal coin mechs or they will burn out the plastic in a short time frame.

Say whhhattt? I feel bad for you no BJ's . Are there no women there?

You do realize there are people under 21 on here, right?

You will need metal coin mechs or they will burn out the plastic in a short time frame.

You do realize there are people under 21 on here, right?

As in they will be broken by people trying to get free candy? I'm not super concerned about that since I trust the people working there to stop that behavior. 

As in they will be broken by people trying to get free candy? I'm not super concerned about that since I trust the people working there to stop that behavior.

Ummmm, they will be busy helping people, but even IF they watch your machine like it's gold, the don't hold up. If they're the newer Mechs you don't have to worry too much about the cheating it unless there are toothpicks around.

You'll see. Keep lots of chute doors handy as well.

Archived