Leader items in a 1" mix

Dmkraz

I once put a good item (self vend so it was visible) at the top of a 1" mix head to entice buyers and it worked so well that they got my good item (a sample, i only had one). Has anyone had success with this method? If so what did you use for a leader and where did you get it?

Bulk vending was built on leader items. Try lock stock and barrel from cardinal for a good one inch item

That might do it, although I was thinking lock stock barrel is more of a full head itself instead of something I can add to my already existing mix. I suppose I could add my existing mix into a LSB head.

Ok, I use leaders all the time. I have very few "straight" mixes. As far as "getting" leaders they are usually part of a mix you can buy, like Gold Connection from Cardinal. I use self vending dice in a 1" junk mix all the time, it works pretty good. The Lock stock and barrel IS a junk mix with leaders on the face card (locks and cuffs) you can dilute the mix with your own junk, the face card is what sells it. As far as finding your own leaders; have you no discount stores where you live? Seriously, if you were buying quality mixes you would already HAVE some leader items

Flatline has 1" & 2" blast pack/leader items to mix in with your junk. It is actually a great seller and helps to get rid of slow selling caps. Make sure to buy their display.

Mike told me last week he does not have one inch blast packs.

I buy the $ gold necklaces from A&A and cap them myself and throw in some bags that look weak. The ones that are in California Gold.

Ive used the Blast Packs for 2" as well i also buy some blingy cheap watches and strategically place them in 2" machines.

I know Flatline had the 2" Blast Packs but they didn't have the 1" right now. Might be out of stock, or working on something new. I doubt Mike has given up on those for good.

1" self-vend dice have been my 1" leader of choice for a long time. Same goes for those self-vend "puzzle balls" though I ran out of those ages ago, and S&B doesn't carry them anymore. I'd love to find those again! ;D

I know Flatline had the 2" Blast Packs but they didn't have the 1" right now. Might be out of stock, or working on something new. I doubt Mike has given up on those for good.

1" self-vend dice have been my 1" leader of choice for a long time. Same goes for those self-vend "puzzle balls" though I ran out of those ages ago, and S&B doesn't carry them anymore. I'd love to find those again! ;D

It's just for certain operators through mark. That's what I gather from Jayhawk and I have no reason to doubt him.

It's just for certain operators through mark. That's what I gather from Jayhawk and I have no reason to doubt him.

Looks like they are getting new one inch in because they have deleted some off the site. That's a good thing because their one inch does well

FYI, we do not have any 1" Blast Pack right now and haven't for a while. None in the works right now. We do still have the 2" in stock and ready to go. It continues to be a great motivator pack! Our new 1" items should be ready to go by early to mid-March and will be introduced at the NBVA Show. They will be on the website as soon as available.

Archived