What's a good place to buy stands for Beaver machines?

w2wUJ44y

This is like asking the best place to buy a candy bar. Come on, call the manufacture and ask their prices and if you don't like them your next step should be to check some second hand sites like ebay, craigslist etc. Last time we ordered from beaver I found that their prices are somewhat negotiable if you order by the pallet. 

KP, I have always thought that a lot of the " new vendors" are really convenient store owners that just bought a rack or machine from their cousin Achmed. Hence the always present how do I drill locks out, buy locks, what sells etc etc,

When I "need" stands, I usually grab pipe stands off Craigslist. A coat or two of paint will patch most any of them up.

When I'm just "looking around" for potential stands, I usually wait until one of the importers puts on a sale. LYPC is (relatively) close to me, so shipping isn't too bad. While I'd never buy an imported machine, you really can't mess up a pipe stand.

Good luck!

When I "need" stands, I usually grab pipe stands off Craigslist. A coat or two of paint will patch most any of them up.

When I'm just "looking around" for potential stands, I usually wait until one of the importers puts on a sale. LYPC is (relatively) close to me, so shipping isn't too bad. While I'd never buy an imported machine, you really can't mess up a pipe stand.

Good luck!

I beg to differ. I was buying pipe stands from Quill because of the free shipping and combining with Runts orders. They changed the size of the base from 15" to 12" and the threading sucks. Not sure if its the pipe or the base but they have all been wobbly when put together. I have went back to locations and run several rows of teflon tape around the pipe.

Archived