Where to place toys, boucy balls

Avi

Hi Guys,

Do any of you where to place  bouncy ball machines?. I only want to sell bouncy balls in the beginning can you give me some advice which places are best? supermarkets, hospitals,...
Do people get tired of bouncy balls? I actually still love them and kids seem to loose them all the time. Thanks for your  answer!

Dont mean to sound mean, but please use the forum search. i feel like your bouncy ball question has already been answered like 100 times. In my experience any location Ive mentioned bouncy balls to has had a negative reply. I guess none of them want stray balls flying around their shops potentially breaking things.

As my general rule toys are for kids and adult kids. I would recommend a double with balls and gumballs. As far as location goes just think where there are kids (restraunts,hotels, gamerooms) and/or adults that like kid stuff (college students hang out). You know your area

As my general rule toys are for kids and adult kids. I would recommend a double with balls and gumballs. As far as location goes just think where there are kids (restraunts,hotels, gamerooms) and/or adults that like kid stuff (college students hang out). You know your area

Thanks! This was very interesting I didn't think of this at at. I still have to think about Rellynofun's opinion. Maybe he just doesn't like fun so much  :rolleyes: 

Dont mean to sound mean, but please use the forum search. i feel like your bouncy ball question has already been answered like 100 times. In my experience any location Ive mentioned bouncy balls to has had a negative reply. I guess none of them want stray balls flying around their shops potentially breaking things.

I did search but there was no specific forum on this. I only want to do balls maybe other toys. Thanks for your reply though!

I run my business. I don't allow managers to run MY business. In locations like grocery stores, movie theaters, restaurants, taco shops, and pizza parlors I will usually install whatever product I please to vend and if management has complaints I will be happy to discuss options with them. Of course buffets usually don't like bouncy balls because they can often end up in the buffet.

Archived