Type of Coffee Brewers

jwalton

I am expanding my business to have a coffee service and was wondering what are some of the better coffee makers to use,  I am going to stay away from the coffee vending machines for now and would like to just sell coffee to accounts.  I don't want to buy these things without some advice, I've done that, DUMB.  So I am curious,  what kind of coffee makers are the best to use; the ones that have water piped to them and makes coffee several times a day so its always fresh, or just a standard coffee pot brewer where the employees make it as they wish.  I understand different accounts have different needs, but what is the most popular? and what is most profitable? Any advice would be helpful.  

There is a wide variety of OCS equipment out there from pour over batch decanter brewers to plumbed in batch decanters to airpots to single cups.  The prices go up in the same order.  What you choose to use depends on the type of service the account needs and the prices you'll be getting for your products.  Use equipment from Bunn, Curtis or Bloomfield.

Archived