Old A&A PN95: painting on silver triangles.

CJvend

So I have acquired a few old A&A PN95's, my plan is to repaint them. They currently have the old yellow/goldish accent sticker. I contact AA and they haven't made these in years and only currently have the triangle parts which are pieces that snap on. I was thinking I would just spray some metallic silver textured spray paint on the triangle areas so they look like the newer ones when I am done. Has anyone ever tried this?

54ab957fe1dc0bf514f906915aa84947.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should add that I would just order the silver triangle pieces, but they told me it would not be compatible with this model because there needs to be a groove of some sort for them to snap in to.

526369175550714e5decf4386bf44261.jpg

Well I ended up using rust oleum metallic titanium silver spray paint. I was going to use the glitter paint but I thought this would be more durable. This has a nice sparkle to it too. I think it came out alright.

• 6 months later...
526369175550714e5decf4386bf44261.jpg

Well I ended up using rust oleum metallic titanium silver spray paint. I was going to use the glitter paint but I thought this would be more durable. This has a nice sparkle to it too. I think it came out alright.

wow that looks fantastic! the ones I bought are white and chrome. I may need to touch them up now lol

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

wow that looks fantastic! the ones I bought are white and chrome. I may need to touch them up now lol

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Thanks, they are holding up pretty well on the route as well.

Archived